Dan Nelson Interview...

Did he tell you up front that he wouldn't be talking Anthrax, or did you bust out some questions and he simply said he wouldn't answer???

As much as people bust his balls on here, I always thought like he seemed like a good guy. Just because things didn't work out in - let's face it - a business relationship, it doesn't make him the arsehole that many have labelled him since.

And as we should all know, there's 3 sides to every story, and we've really heard none of them........ Shit happens, and we all move on, as it now appears everyone has, which is good.

Did he tell you up front that he wouldn't be talking Anthrax, or did you bust out some questions and he simply said he wouldn't answer???

As much as people bust his balls on here, I always thought like he seemed like a good guy. Just because things didn't work out in - let's face it - a business relationship, it doesn't make him the arsehole that many have labelled him since.

And as we should all know, there's 3 sides to every story, and we've really heard none of them........ Shit happens, and we all move on, as it now appears everyone has, which is good.

at the start he seemed like a cool guy but if u saw the interviews and stuff as the touring started he deteriated badly,his twitter posts were also very random and negative in the touring cycle,it all made sense after anthrax got rid of him that he couldnt handle the touring,lets face it,its not for everyone...,that being said he would probably be a good guy outside of all that.

Why would anyone want to interview him? He's not even a successful artist. people only know him from being in Anthrax for 2 seconds.

Why would anyone want to interview him? He's not even a successful artist. people only know him from being in Anthrax for 2 seconds.
Curiousity for us, I guess. I do like his voice and would definitely check out blackgates if anything ever comes out, especially with Paul on drums. Hell he played on god hates us all. That's pretty cool.