dan nelson: YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Hey Jackass, I was at the show, I have a copy of the Flac cd, and I have over 800 bootlegs. I know what the original sounds like and the piece of shit MP3 that you posted absolutely degrades the quality of it. So, yeah, Dan is obviously going to sound not as good when you put up a lesser than clip. Have a good day and go fuck yourself.

BURRRN!:lol:

Shit, you guys can be so defensive sometimes. I don't agree 100% with jack's opinion, but he has every right to express his without getting shit thrown at him. So he doesn't like Dan and most of you guys do. If he gave him a fair chance, so what? He's allowed.
But he's been kinda saying it for awhile, so I will say to him: give it a liiiitle bit of a rest, man.

Me myself, I'm gonna wait until I hear a few more youtubes and--especially-- a new album with him on it before I make any judgements. As of right now, I think he's OK. Tends to be rather pitchy and I don't like his stage presence, but nerves I suppose can be an excuse for the stage presence and perhaps the flatness in his voice at times. *shrugs*
(BTW, depending on the quality of the bootleg, myhatred kinda has a point. Shitty bootlegs can fuck up the sound of the band and vocals a bit. Just sayin'.)

Shit, you guys can be so defensive sometimes. I don't agree 100% with jack's opinion, but he has every right to express his without getting shit thrown at him. So he doesn't like Dan and most of you guys do. If he gave him a fair chance, so what? He's allowed.
But he's been kinda saying it for awhile, so I will say to him: give it a liiiitle bit of a rest, man.

To express one's own opinion is sometimes quite hard on this board... Myhatred's last posts remind me absurdly offensive reactions of some so called "real" Anthrax fans when the reunion was up... Anyway, if you think Nelson is the right vocalist for Anthrax and he'll cope(?) with the most essential songs of his predecessors (at least as Bush did) - well, think it. My opinion is different so far....

(BTW, depending on the quality of the bootleg, myhatred kinda has a point. Shitty bootlegs can fuck up the sound of the band and vocals a bit. Just sayin'.)
A shitty bootleg recording can fuck up the sound overall. But if you read carefully, Myhatred blamed me for converting a FLAC file into a MP3 file (192 kBps) which resulted in Nelson's out-of tune singing and a small vocal range. That's the biggest bullshit of all times.

Ok, sorry in advance ive been away for a while but did Bush and Anselmo have a love child? Meh at least he wasnt born with a penis on his back...

To express one's own opinion is sometimes quite hard on this board... Myhatred's last posts remind me absurdly offensive reactions of some so called "real" Anthrax fans when the reunion was up... Anyway, if you think Nelson is the right vocalist for Anthrax and he'll cope(?) with the most essential songs of his predecessors (at least as Bush did) - well, think it. My opinion is different so far....

A shitty bootleg recording can fuck up the sound overall. But if you read carefully, Myhatred blamed me for converting a FLAC file into a MP3 file (192 kBps) which resulted in Nelson's out-of tune singing and a small vocal range. That's the biggest bullshit of all times.

I have no problems with people expressing their opinion, but you only come here to complain and only complain. If you don't like it, Jack, then why do you feel the need to come to the board to constantly talk shit? Don't listen to the band if you don't like the new singer or if you think Anthrax are sellouts. I don't go to boards of bands that I don't like or no longer like, so why do you?

As far as the singing out of tune, blah, blah, whine, whine..would you say that John Bush sang all of the Belladonna songs in tune and in Belladonna's range?

Here is a hint: NO, he didn't.

He had his style of doing them and Dan has his style of doing John Bush songs. It wouldn't have mattered if they found a complete carbon copy of John Bush or if John Bush came back to the fold. You would have bitched that the new guy sounded too much like John or that John no longer has any integrity because he came back to Anthrax after the reunion. Basically, you would have came here to bitch either way, because that's the only thing you are capable of.

Well no shit it doesn't sound good. You fucked the recording up by converting it into a piece of shit mp3 and the quality of the recording is extremely hollow and tinny sounding now. Of course it isn't going to sound good:Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug:.

Dude, don't be "that guy". Seriously, MP3 may not be the highest level of audio out there but this is a live bootleg. Come back down here to earth.

To Myh8red:
Honestly, I'd been an Anthrax maniac for long 16 years then came the reunion and my passion for the band has been slowly fading out. I'm not the fan I used to be but I still love their music and there will always be a little flame burning in my heart until this band is still 'among the living' even though I don't like music they make or I take exception to their singer. For that reason I come to this board now and then to see what is going on, just out of curiosity. And if I post something negative, take it as an opinion of an ex-Anthrax fan who wants to express oneself because he feels it should be said, no matter whether others like it or not. I'm not a random metal fan who found the NFMB to throw shit on the band and I don't even offend anybody (unlike you), so where's the problem? Or do you want to turn this message board into a perfect world where everybody will post only positive messages and will praise the band members to the skies..?

Who the hell is talking about "a complete carbon copy of John Bush"? My problem is that Nelson's is not able to sing SOME old songs even in his own way. His voice would perfectly fit to Pantera and suchlike. I just think that Nelson hasn't been the best choice for Anthrax. That's all.

Well, if you don't like Dan Nelson you're Talking Shit and if you love Dan Nelson you're a fanboy. It doesn't matter what you say, in sombody's mind you're wrong. So fuck it. I personally don't like Dan Nelson so far. I think he IS all over the place and his style of singing doesn't fit with Anthrax. I don't want to say he sucks, I haven't heard the album yet but I don't have a very good feeling about it.

What I dont understand is why you all just cant be happy with the bands decision.

Stop comparing him to everyone under the sun. Would you rather they have a joey or jb clone?

I bet you the same people who went around giving Ripper Owens shit for taking Rob Halfords place in Priest. OMG ... he sounds just like halford ...:cry::cry: ....

Be happy they have a singer and are putting out albums, Lay off Dan, I dont see you getting up on stage and singing in front of 10000+ screaming fans.

What I dont understand is why you all just cant be happy with the bands decision.

Stop comparing him to everyone under the sun. Would you rather they have a joey or jb clone?

I bet you the same people who went around giving Ripper Owens shit for taking Rob Halfords place in Priest. OMG ... he sounds just like halford ...:cry::cry: ....

Be happy they have a singer and are putting out albums, Lay off Dan, I dont see you getting up on stage and singing in front of 10000+ screaming fans.

Easy there Guru no need to get offended....the last time I checked....here in America we are all entitled to some of our opinions!!!:Smokin:

I listened to We've Come For You All the other day, and it rocked.

Then I kicked the CD out of my car and picked up Among the Living, but ended up kicking it out of my car too. Later on, I decided that the best idea was to just put Vulgar Display of Power in my car, though it didn't sound even half as good as the first CD on this list.

I have no problems with people expressing their opinion, but you only come here to complain and only complain. If you don't like it, Jack, then why do you feel the need to come to the board to constantly talk shit? Don't listen to the band if you don't like the new singer or if you think Anthrax are sellouts. I don't go to boards of bands that I don't like or no longer like, so why do you?

As far as the singing out of tune, blah, blah, whine, whine..would you say that John Bush sang all of the Belladonna songs in tune and in Belladonna's range?

Here is a hint: NO, he didn't.

He had his style of doing them and Dan has his style of doing John Bush songs. It wouldn't have mattered if they found a complete carbon copy of John Bush or if John Bush came back to the fold. You would have bitched that the new guy sounded too much like John or that John no longer has any integrity because he came back to Anthrax after the reunion. Basically, you would have came here to bitch either way, because that's the only thing you are capable of.

I have to agree here, people would've complained either way..

I was one of those who didn't agree with the reunion, Yes it would've been cool to see the original line up that I grew up with, but after hearing Alive 2 I was glad I didn't. I really just felt forced. They really dicked over Rob and John. And I lost respect for Joey and Spitz when they would pretty much snub or trash talk the WCFYA line up or the John Bush era..I could tell there still was a bitter taste in their mouth.. I mean come on, John, Rob, and even Paul Crook kept the band together while those two were making watches, finding jesus, or, whatever the hell they we're doing. They should at least have some respect for what they did, instead of badmouthing them. Honestly after WCFYA..I wasn't even sure I wanted to hear a new Joey album. I think the only one that was really respectable about the whole mess was Bush...I was listening to the Classic Metal Show interview he did and he was totally cool about the whole deal. Sure he seemed disappointed, but he kept a cool head about it all and was a class act

As for Dan, It took a few listens to grow on me. I think he does a commendable job. But I won't judge until I hear a studio album with him. A bootleg recording and only three shows under his belt isn't really enough for me to judge.And besides, those three songs could come out differently when they head into the studio. But from what I heard and the new stuff. It's looking pretty good.