Dan Nelson's new upcoming fail...I mean band

I have no interest in hearing the Don Nelson versions of Worship Music. Joey nailed it on that album and that's all I care about.

Furthermore when is his 15 minutes up anyways? Dude should be playing in a wanabe Pantera cover band in dive bars.

Dan won't leak it because he does realise that joey fucking nailed it!

I'd be amazed if they ever surface, given the bad blood and the court case. If you look at Black Sabbath as an example, it took almost 20 years for the original recordings of The Eternal Idol featuring Ray Gillen to surface. This version of Worship Music has much the same significance as Sabbath's Dehumanizer, of which there is also an alternative version featuring Tony Martin. The Tony Martin version will never surface out of respect to Dio and his legacy. I'd wager the same given the significance of Joey's return and the return to credibility of Anthrax.

I hear what you're saying. I meant that I think they'll surface one day, but not as any form of official release. I know the band would never want that, but somewhere, somehow, they'll leak and find their way online.

I hear what you're saying. I meant that I think they'll surface one day, but not as any form of official release. I know the band would never want that, but somewhere, somehow, they'll leak and find their way online.

It would b cool in a way to hear it,music wise and songwriting wise but it if were to leak I think it would have already