Dan reviews @ globaldomination

That website is "fucken" terrible. I can't stand it. It's just a website so the current generation of "fans" can talk shit—since that's all they like to do. Bad grammar, bad spelling, virtually zero musical knowledge, and no comedic ability whatsoever. That website sucks.

And yes, I've hated that site for a long time now.

Sounds like someone got kicked off their forums...:cry:

HK: Yeah, we all know how pissy some man-loving people get when they get kicked off the forum. I say "fuck him", "fuck his spelling" and "fuck him again".

Suck my big, black dick, loser.

Oh, and best of all: The cumstain hates the site and still reads it. I love it.

HK: Yeah, we all know how pissy some man-loving people get when they get kicked off the forum. I say "fuck him", "fuck his spelling" and "fuck him again".

The homophobia burns my eyessssssssssssssssss ahguaguha

Edit: Nevermind, that was his semen.

What's this?

And my reviews are excellent. :headbang:

Thanx for yer application for GD, Ballsore, unfortunately I think your writing is quite the sucky one and more importantly - you are too fucken ugly to hire.

Now, never e-mail us again.

afaic K can be a prick all he wants, but please on his own site. i am not saying he's bad, but when i visit GD i know the kind of language i can expect. i've always liked this forum because it's such a friendly place. please let this not become the opeth forum...