Dan Swanö Wallpaper

mattcira said:
I made that picture for Dan a long time ago. I might still have the big-ass version somewhere. PM or email me...

Awesome!! Straight to the source, eh...

I've PMed you. And thanks a helluva lot!

I think it would be awesome to have the picture from the Moontower booklet as a background, I would scan it and use it for mine, but there would be creases and it would look kind of bad. :/

I have a scan of the cover of moontower and the back cover and one of the pages in the booklet...back from the days I downloaded moontower before I bought it.
it has pretty good scans...I would've uploaded them to imageshack but the images are more than 1MB.
If anyone wants I'll upload an archive of what I have

here is a quick one... it literally only took 3 minutes... there will be a lot more soon... I assure you. I have about 6 more in 800x600; 1024x768 & 1280x1024... these will be available pretty soon...

Again, just remember this was done in 3 minutes. This one is 1024x768 as requested. Just right click and choose "set as background" or the equivalent in your browser

[IMAGE REMOVED]

paradoxile said:
send them all to cenzu

yeah, I could host them if you want it...

and everyone... got any Swanö backgrounds and stuff you like to share, I'll be happy to add them to the site :)

Rock on!

just put them by mail to swano[at]cenzu.com