Dan Swanö's Projects

PrinnyD00d

Everyone's Bitch
Feb 8, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Well, I could certainly look this up myself, but I figured some people out there won't mind: can anyone list all of the projects that Dan Swanö is/has been involved with? Also, what is your personal favorite?

Many thanks.

EDIT: I suppose this would fit better in the Swanö board...Oh well, I'm actually here regularly, so I figure I'll leave it.

Lets see....

Bloodbath
Pan-thy-monium
Nightingale
Dan Swano's Moontower (fucking amazing)
Sorkogen
Steel
Infestdead
Diabolical Masquerade
Unicorn
Edge of Sanity (pick up Crimson for fuck sake!!!)
Karaboudjan
Odyssey

Helped with production on....
Orchid I think
The Project Hate's first album
Tons of others but I can think of no more off the top of my head.

Originally posted by Fifth_Horseman
I got Dan Swanö's Moontower two days ago.
Let me tell you: I was blown away!

This album is awesome!

Hell yeah. That album is a masterpiece! Dan plays every single instrument on that album.

Moontower rules, I love the keyboards in particular. I reckon it is probably my favourite Swano work.

I got a little bit of Pan-Thy-Monium the other day, its pretty fucked up and I'm not sure if I really do like it. Crazy music.

Oh, he also played drums for Katatonia on "Tonight's Decision". It's a very good cd. I think the drumming fits the sad mood well. It isn't mindblowing, but it is appropriately paced. He's certainly competent as a player, not to mention the excellence of his work with other groups' projects.

Dan also contributed vocal tracks to Arjen Anthony Lucasson's Star One project, the album entitled "Space Metal" was released this year. Great vocal tracks. He also produced Opeth's Morningrise album.

And the new Nightingale sampler track sound absolutely AMAZING. I am itching to hear the full album.

he engineered all (?) of katatonia's releases... did he produce amon amarth? not sure.. either him or peter tatgren... or im completely off target...

i read in a review on www.chedsey.com somewhere where the guy called him Dan "Yeah, I'm in the credits" Swano

gafaw
^_^

kthx bye