Dan Swano's bands??

yourdeadgroom

Black Stone Wielder
May 21, 2001
New Zealand
www.onlinerock.com
This is inspired by the EOS poll. I just got to thinking, what bands has Dan been involved in. I thought I knew most of them, but just found an Infestdead CD (Jesusatan) with him on it, and I'd never even heard of it before. So, my list is:

Pan~Thy~Monium
Edge of Sanity
Bloodbath
Infestdead
Nightingale
Self titled (Moontower)

Is there anything I missed? I know he's been involved in playing with other bands (Katatonia, Diabolical Masquerade etc..), but as far his his own stuff goes, is this it??

Just wondering. (can't shake the feeling that there's one really obvious one I've missed out, but oh well...)

he was in Ophthalamia with another member of EOS (Experimental Black Metal if you will). a member of Dissection had an electronic project called De Infernali which Dan sang on one track. other than what you said thats all i can think of...oh yea Karaboudajan or something like that is kind of a continuation of Pan thy Monium.
Jay

Don´t forget Karaboudjan, an istrumental band based on the Tintin comics. Or Unicorn. He also did some vocals on Therion´s Theli and A Arab Zaraq Lucid Dreaming, played drums on Mikael Åkerfeldts Sörskogen and Katatonias Tonight´s Decision etc.