Dan whats your opinion on Paul Kuhr from Novembers Doom as a possible vocalist in BB

He growled on Idol audition...that's so cool!
I wonder what would Simon(from American Idol) say?

The guy grwols pretty goot but he isn't even close to peter or mikael's skills.

paradoxile said:
He growled on Idol audition...that's so cool!
I wonder what would Simon(from American Idol) say?

The guy grwols pretty goot but he isn't even close to peter or mikael's skills.

Some kid actually did "sing" some emo screamo song on American Idol, saw a clip yesterday. Didn't really impress anyone :D

madu said:
Some kid actually did "sing" some emo screamo song on American Idol, saw a clip yesterday. Didn't really impress anyone :D

Simon's taste is pretty much shit...considering the fact that he was responsible for the piece of shit called "Il Divo"

Gijs: Hi im gijs, i am going to do something different from what most people do. i sing in a metalband!

Fatass HenkJan: "oh, so what are you going to do?"

Gijs: Well it's called grunting officially.."

Fatass Henkjan: oh you can grunt!!

Gijs: Yes, in the Netherlands commonly referred to as screaming.

Gijs: (in between grunting) and now the chorus...

Gijs: ...rape kill!

Botox-Jerney: Christ..... such nice lyrics! (sarcastic)

Gijs: yes indeed, great lyrics as well.

HenkJan: I think it's pretty good, and i am curious how you will do the songs your told to do in the theater. (2nd round is in a theater, they can't pick their own songs there)

Gijs: well in my own way of course.

HenkJan: Do something from your song by elton john?

Gijs: what?

HenkJan: Your song, by elton john.

Gijs: I don't know that song.

Girlfriend: I dont hope he passes... he will never anyway.

HenkJan: I think eric is going to grunt now.

Eric: no i will leave it to him. I'm not going to do it.. not now. Actually i think he's pretty good at it, but it's pretty limited. Jerney?

Botox-Jerney: I see no possiblities in this for a pop idol.

Gijs: OK I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

HenkJan: Of course we did, thanks Gijs, bye!

Gijs to cute girl with mic: I didn't pass as expected....

Mic-girl: You didn't expect to?

Gijs: Yes it my way of singing, but i did what i had to do and im satisfied"

Girlfriend: if gijs passed i will hit him or i will start screaming..... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

it's more german, but they are (were?) closely related.

actually noone who lives in the netherlands these days would in his sane mind call his child Beitske or Trijntje.... or Dirkje (Dirk is a boys name, Dirkje the female variant).

Gijs is also a name that used to be very common 50 years ago but not anymore... it's a bit of a farmer-name actually.

AnTz0r said:
it's more german, but they are (were?) closely related.

actually noone who lives in the netherlands these days would in his sane mind call his child Beitske or Trijntje.... or Dirkje (Dirk is a boys name, Dirkje the female variant).

Gijs is also a name that used to be very common 50 years ago but not anymore... it's a bit of a farmer-name actually.

Yeah, these are 40 - 50 year old people :loco:

Wow! That was great...only in Europe would an audition on such a program be as calm as it was. As someone mentioned, there was an audition on American Idol this past Tuesday where this dude sang Silverstein "Smashed Into Pieces." The clip is below, its a little more on the screamo side of things, but, hey it is different for American Idol. I assume Simon would act quite similar to the metal "grunting" if not a little more irritated. This kid Ryan, on American Idol, did get nationwide attention on several media outlets, including Howard Stern. A lot of people are ripping on him, but hey I give him credit for indeed trying something "different" as he says.

It was pretty funny because I know Silverstein, good friends with the guys and I jumped up at the TV and :headbang: when I saw it. The band has sold over 250,000 copies of their album, so that should mean something to Simon, huh? haha

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/w/American-I...yan-Heart?v=JD_vn1G9C5c&search= american idol

Allen

^ Haha funny stuff...his screams sounded kinda weird...and that black dude sounded exactly the same as him when he mocked him. lol. fair play to the guy for trying somehting different.

paradoxile said:
Simon's taste is pretty much shit...considering the fact that he was responsible for the piece of shit called "Il Divo"

I don't think Simon cares...
that shit called il divo made him even more rich....

like that he really would need more money.