Dan whats your opinion on Paul Kuhr from Novembers Doom as a possible vocalist in BB

cenzu said:
I don't think Simon cares...
that shit called il divo made him even more rich....

like that he really would need more money.

Simon has a record label and recently he was on the Conan O'Brien show(you know the one that looks like your President).
So Conan asked him if it's true that Simon plays some small instrument like an egg shaker or a triangle on the albums of the people he signed to get royalties from radio play and videos.
so there you go....

I had to put this one:
060116_conan_prez_422.jpg

and this:
conan.gif

mattcira said:
There was a thread on this topic on the November’s Doom forum. It was said that the remaining BB members weren't interested in working with Paul as the vocalist because of his geographic location, though they were strongly considering changing that policy to accommodate him. Let's hope they do, because Paul can growl like no one's business. And honestly, it’s this poster’s opinion that he certainly is one of the best metal vocalists to come on the scene in years. Rarely do you find a DM vocalist who can sound fucking evil while enunciating the syllables clearly and audibly.

Go Paul! (but your Cubs still suck!) :tickled: :yuk:

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

wardwarf said:
Man, get your hands on the latest Slough Feg or Brocas Helm albums. They're great American bands. Arghoslent is great, as well. There's some good stuff in this damned country.

Wow, someone knows Arghoslent, thanks for throwing those underground dudes a bone. I agree that they are a pretty good death metal band. I have their CD Incorrigible Bigotry and find it very good to listen to many times. Even though some say they are a racist band, I don't see that in the lyrics at least. Telling stories of slavery doesn't make you a racist, unless Spielberg was a racist for making Schindlers List...hehe.

*sigh* Goddamnit. I was under the impression that on the Dan Swanö forum everyone would be way too intelligent and have *far* too much taste and class for silly shit like American Idol. Fuck's sake!

Erm. Sorry. It's just that I stare at advertisements for this pitiful crap all day long on my 'puter and the shit leaks through the radio, TV, conversations at the Barber (and everywhere else). It's unavoidable madness. :bah:

Suddenly I'm in the mood to eat dog shit.

:yuk:

Metal88 said:
*sigh* Goddamnit. I was under the impression that on the Dan Swanö forum everyone would be way too intelligent and have *far* too much taste and class for silly shit like American Idol. Fuck's sake!

Erm. Sorry. It's just that I stare at advertisements for this pitiful crap all day long on my 'puter and the shit leaks through the radio, TV, conversations at the Barber (and everywhere else). It's unavoidable madness. :bah:

Suddenly I'm in the mood to eat dog shit.

:yuk:

Don't be so fucking elitistic...you can find idiots everywhere,though swearing on American Idol auditions and screaming a emo song takes guts...

and as for eating dog shit...no one's stopping you:ill: