Dance Of Death: Best album of 2003

That's not a bad list. Anthrax, Seven Witches & Masterplan should be higher, but hey. It's just opinions.

At least EvilG has understood that Passage to the Other Side kicks some serious ass. :headbang:

Dance Of Death: Best album of 2003

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA

Can you hear them? The little voters from the Maiden BB... listen, I think I hear them...

"DOD. .Is .The .Greatest. Album. Of. The .Year. We. Love. Them. We. Will. Vote. For. Any. Piece. Of. Shit. That. They. Release. We. Are. Troo. Fans. You. Are. Not. A. Troo. Fan. If. You. Were. A. Troo. Fan. You. Too. Would. Not. Demand. Higher. Standards. From. Your. Favourite. Band. Exterminate. Exterminate!"

dreamwatch said:
BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA

Can you hear them? The little voters from the Maiden BB... listen, I think I hear them...

"DOD. .Is .The .Greatest. Album. Of. The .Year. We. Love. Them. We. Will. Vote. For. Any. Piece. Of. Shit. That. They. Release. We. Are. Troo. Fans. You. Are. Not. A. Troo. Fan. If. You. Were. A. Troo. Fan. You. Too. Would. Not. Demand. Higher. Standards. From. Your. Favourite. Band. Exterminate. Exterminate!"

i dont hear those voices when im sober:loco:

:)
Speaking of Dod and noobs, I'm reminded of my meeting with Dare Devil on the Bruce forum. What a sheep. He was really getting hysterical.

There's always going to be dispute over a Top 100 list covering such a broad and impossible-to-cover genre as "metal"!

It's all a matter of tastes! For me though, the number 1 spot was deserving.