dance / trance / whatever

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
I love The Orb, Future Sound of London, and Prodigy. This shit isn't metal, so what. Give me more. What's this Pan Sonic group all about, I read a VERY nice review of their latest a few weeks back, definitely sounds like my bag.

:kickass: <-- with beer in hand, NAD will headbang to anything with a pulse

Me likey dance! I just recently got a load of goa compilations called Order Odonata, which rock my socks, plus recently I've been listening to a lot of drum n noise, breakcore, (selected) gabber, EBM, ambient, dark ambient, IDM, drill n bass, and a few other genres. Oh, and all of the FSOL singles :D

I forgot about this thread. I just wanted to share with you all my gay love for Prodigy. Music for the Jilted Generation is a great, great album. So is Fat of the Land, but not as good.

Now, may this thread drift out to the open seas and rest in peace....

I should get Jilted then, because Fat of the Land rules.

I forgot to listen to Darkthrone after creating this thread. That's about all I remember from that night.

orbital 2 is a great album. i would also advise you to get some amon tobin. he's more in the 'ambient' catagory rather dance, but so is a lot of orb, orbital, and FSOL.

holy crap ... the local dance station (103 ktu for those in NYC area) is just playing a dance remix of fucking Enter Sandman ... WTF ?!?!?!

and you know what? it sounds better than the original ...

holy shit and now, a dance remix of You Shook Me All Night long ...

I want to hear Hell Awaits god damn it ...

actually, if you have winamp and broadband you should check out some internet radio. theres tons of techno stations on there. Groove Salad and the Spy channel are fuckin tight. hit ALT+L then click Internet Radio (duh) to get the list of stations.