Dane Cook

BILL HICKS!!!

"We live in a world where John Lennon was murdered, yet Barry Manilow continues to put out fucking albums. God-dammit! If you're gonna murder somebody, have some fucking taste. I'll drive you to Kenny Rogers' house!"
"I have a new show coming out on ABC next fall. *pauses for applause and cheers* It's called "Lets Hunt and Kill Billy Ray Cyrus" :lol:

Dane Cook is funny in a juvenile way which appeals to me sometimes. I have a whack sense of humor most tell me. I've left a lot of the big nbames out but these have all spent many months on my ipod getting daily play...:

And I'd add:
Lewis Black
Ant
Todd Barry
Alonzo Bodden
Jimmy Carr
Rodney Carrington
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Nick DiPaolo
Mitch Fatel
Pablo Francisco
Eddie Griffin
Jon Lajoie
Marc Maron
Carlos Mencia
Jim Norton
Russell Peters
Robert Schimmel
Doug Stanhope

And I'll vouch for these guys:
Demitri Martin
David Cross
Dave Attell
Steven Lynch
Kyle Cease
Tom Rhodes
DANIEL TOSH!!!
Joe Rogan
Ron White

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Dane Cook is for fucking frat boys.. and steals jokes like there's no tomorrow.

All of CK's list is badass... Ill add:

Demitri Martin
Eddie Izzard
Kirk Fox
Patton Oswalt
David Cross
Dave Attell
Steven Lynch
Steve Byrne
Brian Posehn
Mike Birbiglia
Ken Jeong
Kyle Cease
Tom Rhodes
Greg Giraldo
DANIEL TOSH!!!
Joe Rogan
Ron White
Ted Alexandro
Nick Swardson

you know, among others...

+10,000. I hate to talk bad about anything, but Dane Cook seems like the lowest common denominator in the comedy world. I don't think he gets much respect by his peers. I find him to be incredibly irritating and uninspired. Carlin, Louis CK, Eddie Izzard to name a few have some clever comedy on the other hand. Eddie Izzard may have the most unique bits I've seen in a long time.