Daniel And Tqp

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
Anybody Notice In The Video He Actually Looks Really Into It. He Usually Doesnt Really Show That Much Emotion Just Kinda A Blank Stare. He Lloks Mad And Interested Probablly Cause He Got To Do Something In The Video Besides Just Play Drums. You Know The ( Im Crazy With Make Up On In A Wheel Chair Look. Also One Day I Believe Jespers Head Is Gonna Fall Off. He Head Bangs The Exact Same Way All The Time. Also Daniels Little Drum Fill Solo Thing With The Double Bass Was Nice Another Pinball Map ( Ting ) Moment.

Why in fuck's name do you capitolize every word? You don't look interesting and unique by doing it, you look annoying and retarded...

However, I do agree with you. But I think it's kinda funny and ridiculous that you're pointing out the "ting" in Pinball Map and glorifying it...haha...

But oh well, I gotta support praising In Flames.

ITS NOT , sorry, its not suppose to be unique or whatever, i always have since ive been typing, if nobody says anything then id ont pay attenion, ive always rested my pinkie on the shift button. I LOVE THE TING DAMN IT. ITS LIKE my favorite drum thing ever, besides the opening of Funeral in CARPATHIA by COFilth

thanks for calling my retarded though, makes me feel real nice somebody ive never met calling me retarded because i type in caps. DAMN YOU TO HELL, just kidding, ting