Danny Lilker Interview

xxslick66xx

HACKZILLA
Sep 11, 2002
Hartford, CT C-Town!
Well everyones wait is going to be over tomorrow. We will be posting the Lilker interview, after a long wait. Thank you for all the wonderfull emails I know more then a few of you are going to be happy about it coming out. :yell:
~WebBastard~

What time tomorrow?? Midnight, afternoon evening? I took a vacation day from work and this is the one Halloween where there is nothing going on. So, being that I am temporarilly without a life this is what I have to look forward to.

That interview was a long time coming. People are starting to see that Scott ian is a lying scumbag who has no remorse about stealing from his so called friends. If you take his side after reading that interview- That says worlds about you. On another note, Welcome to the board.

I thought It was a good read. Its nice to hear both sides of the story. Whats fact and fiction we may never truly know... However my spider sense tells me Lilker came up with the name Anthrax. Its no big deal,,, but Scott should give credit where credit is due.

This is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read:

Billy Milano said:
It?s funny in a way. A Nuclear Blast band was forced to re edit their video because they were writing the word ?SUCKS? on a wall of a set. Yet you put on MTV and you have Nelly singing, ?It?s getting hot in here so take off all your clothes?. These women are getting down to their bras and dancing like savage animals waiting to mate. Let?s face it; MTV discriminates against the White Metal listener.

Music is popular in shifts, and right now metals on the bottom end of things. There's no cause for screaming discrimination just because what you like isn't popular.

And truth be told they play more Coldplay and White Stripes type shit than rap now.

I disagree about the white stripes being played more. The play a lot more of rap , hip hop, and so much that even fans of this music hate mtv. Unless you are the ages of 14-18 they dont play anything worth a shit. HBB sucks major ass I see thats it's on and I try to give it a chance then click. Uranium classics atleast plays some good old thrash shit

hard music is on it's way back though. a lot of my friends are into more metal now than ever, whether it be classic bands like Slayer and Maiden or newer bands like Eighteen Visions and Atreyu.

I'm the first to admit that I don't really like most of these newer metal acts, but atleast it's heavy.