DAR Forza Quattro (serial #001, w/ free MIDI Mate)

Jan 10, 2005
This is not mine, I'm posting this for my friend who owns the amp:

$3500 + shipping/paypal or bank transfer unless you're local to Tampa Bay then we can work out a cash deal. - Plus I'm throwing in the midi mate, it's a little rough but works, the cable I'm using is a 7 prong that I ripped 2 of the prongs out of since the dar is only 5 prong supporting, you can have it if you want, or not completely up to you!

Super Minty amp, I don't think there is even a mark on it!

FT: Looking for any kind of high end studio gear (prosumer or pro), I wouldn't even be opposed to something such as a recent Toft 24 board (the old ones seem a bit buggy), but outboard gear is what really interests me, pre amps, mics (especially royer 122/121), hardware of many kinds is needed, possibly even really good studio monitors, we can work something out! PM me and I'll shoot you my number in a message! Things I'm not looking for AxeFX, Eleven Rack, lower end hardware, currently I'm running a saffire pro 40 and api A2D, so if you have a really awesome interface such as a lynx or something to that effect we can chat as well about it, + cash etc., I'm flexible and in need of lots of stuff!

Ok Ok... I'm probably going to regret doing this, but I just moved and truthfully I've got a huge chunk invested in this amp and unfortunately need to unload it for either different things or just sell it straight up for cash.

Let me tell you this is the top of the top of any amp your ever going to buy, it's got more bells and whistles than you can throw a stick at, serial/parallel FX on each channel (by far the clearest EFX loop on any amp I've heard to date), 4 channels (3 eq 1 shared for clean/crunch) midi switching, for mute, channel bright/deep, +3 db solo boost, channel switching, efx on and off it's got it all. Since this is #001 it was built with the utmost care:

- Hand wound Transformers by Mike himself
- All super high end switches, even the smallest ones
- Was serviced last year and the only amp that i know of with a special low end "Dallas Mod(all the way down on the knob it's just as if it was never there" - Mike selected specifically low noise pre amp tubes and well matched power tubes, as well as I replaced V1 with a Jans Phillips 12au7
- I'm leaving out a ton of the features but when you open the box to this 90lb monster you will completely understand how well it was built, literally like a tank! It will rip your face off!

Other than that it's got amazing cleans, just perfect and beautiful, head room for days, extremely tweakable EQ with the mid shift and bright/deep switches, custom voiced lead channel and updated crunch channel, the list goes on and on with this thing. Mean as hell rhythm, awesome crunch and great lead!

As I said I'm really going to regret selling it, but I am a broke post college student and need to generate income which means at this time I need stuff for paying off loans, and being productive - aka positive cash flow... right now I may have to do with a lesser amp which is the triple rec but such is life!

I'm sure this thing is going to go fast so I wouldn't hesitate if you have any interest, especially since it's one of a kind #001 with a special mod to boot!
dar%201.jpg

dar%202.jpg

dar%204.jpg

this thread should be moved to "Do want. Can't afford." thread

looks awesome though!! :Smokin: