Dark Crystal - official MP3.COM demo release!!

Nov 6, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
At last my friends... the wait is over!!

From the emerald isle, there comes a new group of musicians playing symphonic power metal combining classical and folk influences with speed and power. The highly original and enchanting melodies are inspired by the landscapes of the country, and also by literature and spiritual concepts like universal energy and our relationship with nature. There is a positive message in the music, and the catchy choruses will have you singing along!!

If you like bands like Gamma Ray, Iron Maiden, Power Quest, Rhapsody, Blind Guardian, Kamelot, Helloween, Stratovarius, Grave Digger… and are also open minded and want to hear a band with something new to offer who are attempting to truly express, using music as an art form to paint a picture, then please download our demo:

http://www.mp3.com/dark_crystal

And also, we ask you to drop by our website leave a message on the forum:

http://www.dark-crystal.tk

Thats all for now, have fun :)

Finally Crystal King! I will download the tunes now ;) :D
I already downloaded the title track on the demo, and it's really good symphonic metal dude!
I like it alot!
Keep up the great the work Crystal!

NP: Dark Crystal - In the arms of the mountain :headbang:

WeekendWarrior said:
Finally Crystal King! I will download the tunes now ;) :D
I already downloaded the title track on the demo, and it's really good symphonic metal dude!
I like it alot!
Keep up the great the work Crystal!

NP: Dark Crystal - In the arms of the mountain !:headbang:

Glad you liked it mate!! Stay tuned to the site for details of the cd :)

Sweet-ass brotherfucker! I'll be onto that tomorrow night :) perusing the website right now...

The Crystal King said:
At last my friends... the wait is over!!

From the emerald isle, there comes a new group of musicians playing symphonic power metal combining classical and folk influences with speed and power.
Hey, it's me, Iano!

I recommend/endorse Dark Crystal.