DARK EMPIRE SEEK NEW DRUMMER

Fuck. I'd love to do it, but I live in GA and simply don't have the chops.

Yngvai X said:
Just send two tracks that showcase your best drumming. Like we said, keep the two tracks diverse so you could send a more death track and a more prog track as well.
Word, I'll record Communion and The Oracle, and find some song thats balls to the wall. I figure that'll be diverse enough. Expect something from me next week.

Wow...that was not a long search.

We got a drummer! And trust me, this guy absolutely smokes. We felt he was hands down the perfect guy for the job, so there was no need to hear anyone else. We'll be announcing him along with the tracklist and album title sometime next month. He plays for a band that some of you might already be familiar with...

Yngvai X said:

We got a drummer! And trust me, this guy absolutely smokes. We felt he was hands down the perfect guy for the job, so there was no need to hear anyone else. We'll be announcing him along with the tracklist and album title sometime next month. He plays for a band that some of you might already be familiar with...

Congrats, that's awesome! Now... to guess who he might be?

Wow, so that must mean Dark Empire is definitely playing PPVIII...they just ditched the drummer before they played to mix things up a little bit.

Yngvai X said:

Hmm, you've been taking Teasing 101 from Glenn, I see. :lol: :lol: