Dark Hall artwork

israel

Bassist Member
Feb 12, 2002
Sao Paulo
Hey hippie!!!

Now that the '98 demo is in "public domain", is there any way for you to put up online a high resolution version of the artwork for those of us who want to print the cover and record the CD at home??

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzz....

Thanks!!

And... When will the next demo be released?? :D

Well dudes, the next step now is to have all the bass tabs for that songs posted...

RIGHT, HIPPIE????? ;)

It'd be cool, but don't worry if you don't have time for this... We'll try to do what we can... :) At least tell us the tuning you use on those ones, please...

By the way, thanks for the demo!! Simply loved it!! The Pharaoh and the Nomad is one of the my favouritest songs. Ah! And I created a back cover for the CD case of the demo... if anyone wants it, I could send it thru e-mail, it's not the coolest back cover ever, but it looks kida good... For the front cover I used that "dh" image on www.mp3.com/darkhall

Can't wait for the hi-resolution "official" version!

That's it.

yeah i agree too!!! i have been listening to DH stuff ever since i downloaded it last week!! and i have been searching for DH stuff years back!!! steve really fucking rules on DH, and so are the rest of the DH guys!!! top class musicianship!! i dun have a personal fave for DH songs cos all of them fucking rules!!!!!!!! i love DH!!

Mr. Di Giorgio ,
Is there being a new cover for the demo ? I am not understanding about this new art work. I have the one from the band that is looking like it is inside a big dark cathedral. Please to inform me if there was new cover issued. Thank you.
Ciao.

There's a new thread concerning the cd art work. It's the same cover for the cd as the band released. If you ordered one from us, then this is the same one. We haven't made anything new...actually that's the problem! But we're aiming to fix that by staying in song writing mode.