Dark Roots of Thrash live album

You're right about the camera. But maybe it's just for this one song (the second official video off DROE ;)). Maybe the producer wanted to do something original. Anyway, the sound on YT is good. I think I'm gonna like the dvd.

I'm afraid this will always be the case,in terms of HORRIBLE editing.They never seem to follow what's actually going on in the song.I mean jesus christ,when the solo breaks WHY fucking butcher the shit out of it?!!!:puke:

Apparently the US release date has been pushed back until October 29th. I haven't noticed any reasons being disclosed. Perhaps you will be getting your Blue Ray version after all (?)

I'll try and find out for ya man.Hey by the way,do you know what has happened to the flot's messageboard once again.Was it because of that fucking troll?

Thanks Neptune!

The message board.Well I asked in the shoutbox (nicely) if we could get some room on the message board so we can make a thread people can actually see? so the webmaster posted something like."what do you mean redfly? there is plenty of room lol.so I said yeah but all the categories are premade and when you do make a thread it gets buried when someone else does,(Because there is only one slot for it (the unflotsam thread) and it's small and on the left so the next persons thread covers it.)
So they say (paraphrasing) that all I have to do is make a search for it (it came off kind of rude) .And I'm thinking,but if it's buried by someone else's thread before someone sees it.Then how do they even know to search for it in the first place?

But I said something like ,Well ok but you can count on just about one hand everyones individual posts,doesn't that tell you something? It's not my site I'm just saying it doesn't seem very fan friendly.

I mean you know how much I used to post on the board?!,we all did!The new board just blows.

Anyway they made some comment about it being free software or something.and I said something like.The Queensryche board is also free software but it 's much easier.
I mean shit Neptune I only signed up on the Queensryche board in September and I already have like 5 hundred posts! It's fun.

So,either they are fixing the board as hope they are.Orrr someone is being a giant baby.By the way did you ever get my PM here on this board a little while ago?

Thanks again for the link bro!

B is Europe, but pretty much all concert blu-rays are region free.

Blu-ray.com defaults to the region of release if somebody hasn't tested it yet.

Cool ,thanks for the info rich.No i didn't check my private messages yet,I don't usually get any so i'll check it now.I thought keldo had alot to do with the website.By the way i'm on my way to newbury's this morning,i got the day off.Gonna pick up the new dvd/cd combo today:D

So,did you go ahead and order the bluray?I hope it works out for ya.:Spin:

I picked up a copy of the DVD/2CD at the Merchandise booth when Testament played in Montreal on October 24th. I really love this DVD and the CD audio sounds incredible in my car. My only complaint is the Huntington crowd who look asleep at times. I would have shot the DVD in Montreal where the Testament crowd are a little more nuts and always get into a Testament Frenzy!

I give this DVD a 9.5/10!