Dark Tranquillity/ Advent Children Viedo clip

rahvin said:
His welcome? I like my welcome a whole lot better!

Lol, I didn’t remember what i just said, I woke up first thing in the morning because 1) I thaught i knew the answer to this question on the radio... (They said i was the closest one but it wasnt the answer) And i got up early to see the BDO announcement... LOL

I Meant Thanks :)

Honestly, I think the images often dont go well together with the song. For example, the big stone falling down during the intro, or the guy speeding on his bike, how does that go together with the quiet intro?

It would have been cool if you had shown the cell phone every time he sings "Leeethe!", that would have gone well together I think.
The scenes are often not in rythm with the song, and the parts of the song with more drumaction could use faster cuts.
To my taste, there are also too many fight scenes, but I hate those in general, so.. ;)

I know it sounds pretty negative, but I think most of the scenes you took are actually pretty good.. just not in that order or at that point.

oh okay, Well with the bike, those scenes in the movie were when he was trying to run away from his memories. He was trying to run from everything he had. That’s why i put it there. It was a "time out place for him" So that’s why i put that at the intro.

Vut its all sweet constructive criticism is good, its my first try at something like this so :)… I have seen the movie like 789632958724 times so like my understanding is like different prob. Ah well.