DARK TRANQUILLITY News update 2002-04-24

Red beef@ hope you've passed the exam :)
:confused: have i understood right????? you said that a normal CD costs 9 € there??????????????? :eek:
the price is here is 15 € and a bit more for some others....
i even payed 15€ for the last ulver mCD :cry:

~mel~( hates exams :mad: )

@ Mel: I'm sorry to hear that Mel. Coz it's real, but I haven't been looking at the current currency exchanged (who am I looking at currency exchanged?) lately. But I guess it dosen't hurt to check it from time to time. The only currency that I rembember it US (x3) & Pound (x5).

- red_beef (Test? Good. Brain use? No so good. Chance to pass? No good. Fail? Way to good)

Red_Beef - as someone who professionally grades exams (well, it's not the only thing i do, but still) take heed: your result will be inversely proportional to how hard the person correcting your work laughs.

hyena (status obsessed)

uhm great great great :)
well red beef.....are you really interested in carry our weary prayers for you is the Japaness Editions Bringer (TM)????
I mean this could turn out to be many cds to Europe and USA!
for me three at least ;)
well go and check paypal if you still haven't got....so we can send you the money.....the faster the better :)
waiting for damage done to come out!!!
fathervic (thanking in advance red_beef...the only asiatic on the DT forum :p )

Originally posted by hyena
Red_Beef - as someone who professionally grades exams (well, it's not the only thing i do, but still) take heed: your result will be inversely proportional to how hard the person correcting your work laughs.

hyena (status obsessed)

Oi, I good at that :lol:

@ Father_Vic: Thanks, I try to check it out later. Right now it's weekend here so you know what I mean by that. Time to hang out with the boys! :D