DARK TRANQUILLITY news update 2002-05-24

I'm a hippie and I'm proud of it!
Well almost that is...My pants look quite "seventies".
whoa I feel like a Jimmy Page! He is THE guitarhero.

have...to....get...some....sleep.

-Silentjohan(I've gotta ramble)

cool stuff....um....could ya please ship more than 3 digipaks to the US?....i think a few of us might have to kill each other if you don't :p.........but really.........give US people some stuff here......<me want digipack :)>

oh and um.......US TOUR!??!?!?!?!?

~Kovenant (ready to start spreading rumors :p)

Well, not that I would not like to go to Sweden and see this gig, but unfortunately this time I cannot even start thinking of sthg like that. Y'all are going to enlighten me on the bubu.

And yes, video samples are chupi, even though it will take months to downolad it from my slooooow ISDN connection :lol:

hyena

Arg, looks like I miss the gig in sweden, leaving stockholm on the 6th. Hrm, does anyone know of any other gigs to attend around that area between the 3rd and the 6th of July? Anything will do, just metal is the important factor (hardly any bands come to new zealand and the local music is shocking).

@Phyre
Maybe I see you there, if I get some people to go with, I don't think I will bother alone, concidering I don't speak swedish, nor do I have a car to get there from here (the almost middle of nowhere :D ).

YESSSSS!!! I am off work then (crosses his fingers).
See you in the front row guys. How about meeting up there, if anyone is going?

I have a small chance that I could be there, if everything goes as planned. The problem is, I don't know where to spend the night following the gig...

-Villain (whose swedish is horrible)

Is this bonus song for the digipack going to be completely new, not the "bonus" song for the jap edition (Poison Well IIRC)?
And is this bonus song also going to appear on the jap digi, or is one bonus enough for them? If so, I hate the japanese bastards even more, they get 2 bonus songs if they buy a DD digipack :(

Hmmm just went through this and some other threads, hope noone was offended by my foul language in my previous post in this thread, it was only meant for the non-regular and with dubious purposes users that appeared with DD threads the last few days :)

Siren (night)

Originally posted by Siren
Hmmm just went through this and some other threads, hope noone was offended by my foul language in my previous post in this thread,

no problem at all, we like foul language. besides, we know already you're into kinky stuff. :p :p

rahvin.