DARK TRANQUILLITY News update 2002-04-24

Originally posted by Villain

I'm ready to pay up to 40 euros (postage included) for one. The same goes for Japanese Damage Done, once it is released.

-Villain (sometimes desperate)

yeah...cause we all know how useful euros are in Japan :rolleyes:

but really, what i never understand is why we in the states always get screwed over here......last time i checked, my thread on how many dt fans there are in this great country was about....30.....:eek:.........that's a hell of a lot less than Japan I would think.... we need incentive to stem the onrushing tide of evil pop and nu-metal threatening to obliterate our way of life!:)rolleyes:)

<hint>:) <bonus track>:) <hint>

well....I don't....but im sure some of us need one!....rather than pay $15 bucks extra for the Japanese release..... :(

~Kovenant84 (happy to have paid normal price for Mind's I Korean Edit :) )

well the Korean release it's not the Japanesse one....
the korean is nothing more than already released songs put at the end of the normal album, so I suppose it's not that chupi...I have them, too....but still it's not the same :sniff:
and there's no Korean release for Haven nor Projector!!!

The Poison Well as a japanese bonus track? :mad: grrr why don't you just give them an extra page in the booklet as a bonus???

As for getting Projector and Haven japanese releases, the metal store where I buy my stuff had them in stock when they were just released, and I'm not sure if they can be ordered since a lot of time has passed , I'll ask about it and then tell you.

Originally posted by Thanatos

As for getting Projector and Haven japanese releases, the metal store where I buy my stuff had them in stock when they were just released, and I'm not sure if they can be ordered since a lot of time has passed , I'll ask about it and then tell you.

Hey, this sounds interesting! :eek: I have "Exposure" as a bonus-track on my Projector, so I'd only need Haven. Btw, where exactly do you live #glancing at the corners of the computer-class#? Can you buy those Japanese editions and then send them to me (plus Rahvin + others interested)? As mentioned before, I'm willing to pay for your help with moderate generosity.

-Villain (suddenly very excited by this)

Originally posted by rahvin

say buddy, i'd pay (almost) any sum of money to put my greedy hands over a copy of "haven (japanese release)", including cornered as a bonus track and - in a little while - "damage done (japanese release)", including the poison well as a bonus track. if i put my money in a dirty old battered envelope and send it blindly to any unknown address you'll be happy to provide me with, will you be so kind as to send copies of both my way? :D

rahvin.

Sure, if I can find them here, it might take time. No problem man. ;)

Originally posted by Villain

I'm definitely with you on this! Just a week ago I emailed several European web-based record-companies to ask if I might be able to get the Japanese Haven through them - zero positive responds this far.

IF THERE'S ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS ACCESS TO JAPANESE HAVEN - COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ONE TO ME? I'm ready to pay up to 40 euros (postage included) for one. The same goes for Japanese Damage Done, once it is released.

-Villain (sometimes desperate)

I'll try to check it up for you Villain. Just hope that your in a good supply of luck.

It's look like I'll be buying a lot & I mean A LOT of CDs next month. And my payment is due...

[edit]

Guess about 5 or 6 Cds...

red beef....how much do the cd's cost to you....I mean normal Japanesse editions???
here we can import them for about ehmmmm 28 Euros or so...

I think it will be easier (and cheaper) for red_beef to get them, but in case he can't, I'll check about it here.

Originally posted by FatherVic
red beef....how much do the cd's cost to you....I mean normal Japanesse editions???
here we can import them for about ehmmmm 28 Euros or so...

Both the normal & the Japan version are on normal price. Which cost around 45 in my counrty currency. That about US 15 & 9 Euros. Not including shipping price. And FatherVic, I think that 28 is a bit pricey which include shipping but I would go for 15 Euros. I'll have a go on this one when the CD is out.

- red_beef (buying a lot of CDs is quite fun)

i think this thing here with japanese versions is very interesting, a good thing for the band, a good thing for us and we all should heartily say a big thank you to red_beef to be willing to go through the trouble, no matter when/if it will be possible to do that at all.

rahvin.

Originally posted by red_beef
Is it me, or just that I'm the only person in this board that live in Asian region?

it's because of you, of course. ppl would die to own something that has been touched by the very hands of red_beef. ;)

i'm sorry if i started any kind of pressure with my message. i'm sure there's some way to sort things out without you having to start your own commercial enterprise. :)

rahvin.

@rahvin: Nah, I kinda like it that way. But it does sound silly at time. :lol:

Ok, then I gonna post a picture of MY hand, holding MY very own "Haven" Japan Edition copy and see if any of you guys out there can drool over that. :p

- red_beef (remind himself that his got a test in about an hour and will need to pass with a C at least in order to pass the final exam)