Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Rhapsody

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
I mean DT is good, but arent the backstreet boys so fucking talented that your ashamed to have any musical inclinations? What are your thoughts?

;)

hmmm.... DT are good of course...
But... they would be even greater if they sang all together, didn't play no instruments, wore clowny clothes and shouted here and there they were so "kewwllll" (People must know who is cool and who is not, and the only way to get them know that is to repeat that again and again)...

So, if they did that all, they would win the competition. as long as they don't, they lose.

My vote is for BSB

you are an ignorant ...
where are Boyzone and World's Appart in your list ?

and i agree with Skald
DT will suck until they at last decide to stop playing during the gigs, but dancing
pfff ... playing ... it's no more trendy, so that sucks

We have a rock star in America: Enrique Iglesias (and Julio, but is an old mith, nowadays). So, we don't need the amazing music by BSB, but I like it so much!!!

@F_V: Good point following fuckin' boring threads asking about what is the best band or comparing two bands. Argh!

But didn't Niklas join BSB just after Projector was released? Is he now in both bands (DT and BSB - dunno about Rhapsody)? :confused:

-Villain (the confused one)

nononono. you got that one wrong. it was MIKAEL who joined BSB and it was BEFORE projector, that's why we have such a lot of boygroup-inspirated songs on it, like day to end for example.

And why not some BackStreetGirls???? a pathetic band formed by Geri Hallayoquesé! (sp?? ;p), Cristina Aguilera, Britney, Paulina and Mariah Carey?

or just the perfect one, BackStreetBots! the perfect band by C3PO, R2D2, Mazinger Z, the average Deserticon and |ngenius :D

Paulina is some Mexican girl, bodyshaped and as lame as the rest of the list

@f_v I'll try to gather them, but I guess they different robo_religions and can't think of them playing together....

I just play trumpet in At The Flames of The Forgotten Thread, so I can't join in that one.

@Villain: Master Melon is refering to Paulina Rubio, and... DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW THAT USELESS THING! :loco: