HEY MIKE...COMe TO TEXAS......or else...!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
.....or else ill tell teh whole world that u like Backstreet boys...!!!!.........serisouyl...are they really not comin....this is so freakin sad man...i know back in teh SA gig...they said they be backin Feb.........well sadly they lied right to our faces...!!!!.........well thanx for givin ure fans false hope man.....Keep rockin..!!!......PEAC EOUT

....well tey arent commun 2 MTL....!!!!....seriosuly is really sucks and i wanted to see them.....!!!.....damn....i could go to quebec city but thats like a 5 hour drive.....!!!!!!!!.......at least hes commin to my province....!!!!....but im kind of pissed because he said in the MTL concert in october that they would be back...!!!....lied to our faces too..................PEAC EOUT

when they said they were coming back, i guess they were hoping that you are a loyal fan and will travel to see them. how can you hold this over their heads? you heartless bastard!!! you're letting them down! j/k but, seriously, how far is tulsa?

JoeVice said:
but, seriously, how far is tulsa?

well it depends obviously. if a certain texan is from dallas probably won't be so much of a bitch. however, if they were to be from deep south texas or even san antonio thats a whole different story . . .

I also would like to request a date in Dallas. But I want to do it coherently. There is possibly time between Tempe and Tulsa that they could swing through town. I unfortunately missed the October show because I wasn't 17 at the time.

bloodlust rampant said:
well it depends obviously. if a certain texan is from dallas probably won't be so much of a bitch. however, if they were to be from deep south texas or even san antonio thats a whole different story . . .
I would go, but it is a long drive if you are living with your parents and if it is in the middle of the week. I cannot make it.

I live in Austin and it takes 4 hours driving in any direction to get out of the state. Closest show is going to be in Arkansas.... fracking Arkansas man!

I mean, what gives? Texas has some of the loyalest music fans anywhere. Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio are huge markets and always a stop on any major act's tour. SA particularly is known for its metal community. I don't think the band themselves had anything to do with this glaring omission but their promoter should be at the least pilloried.

Maybe when the Ålmighty said, "We'll be back in February...", he probably meant the band would fly across an entire ocean for another tour in the Americas. What, did you think he was speaking to each and every one of you guys personally? Why aren't you mad that he's not going to play a special show in your living room? If you're THAT dissapointed, I would think you would be motivated to make a drive or catch a flight or something... unless you're broke... but that's probably Opeth's fault too, isn't it?

Out.:Smug:

Edit: Typo

Mr Samsara said:
Maybe when the Ålmighty said, "We'll be back in February...", he probably meant the band would fly across an entire ocean for another tour in the Americas. What, did you think he was speaking to each and every one of you guys personally? Why aren't you mad that he's not going to play a special show in your living room?

Fair enough, I didn't take his words to mean he'd be back at the particular venue he was at when he said it - BUT, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that they would at least be back somewhere in a 500 mile radius of the place, considering there are 3 of the 10 largest cities in the country nearby.

Hell with it though! I got my chicago tix in the mail yesterday - woot!

waz416c said:
.....or else ill tell teh whole world that u like Backstreet boys...!!!!.........serisouyl...are they really not comin....this is so freakin sad man...i know back in teh SA gig...they said they be backin Feb.........well sadly they lied right to our faces...!!!!.........well thanx for givin ure fans false hope man.....Keep rockin..!!!......PEAC EOUT

Oh good. Threat your hero...

Hey wasn't that movie "Dazed & Confused" based on a city in Texas?
Love that movie!!

waz416c said:

I think that is a bit of a slap in the face. Your complaint may have worked once waz but to go to a whole different state because your putting a guilt trip on them. That isnt fair.

Mr Samsara said:
I would think you would be motivated to make a drive or catch a flight or something... unless you're broke... but that's probably Opeth's fault too, isn't it?
As I said earlier, I cannot. :erk: And I am broke too. Not saying its Opeth's fault though.

But I also found out today that Spock's Beard is coming to Fort Worth in May. :headbang:

affinityband said:
I think that is a bit of a slap in the face. Your complaint may have worked once waz but to go to a whole different state because your putting a guilt trip on them. That isnt fair.

alright...alright....I was rude....and I dont feel good bout that....but I thought ya'all coudl tell I was semi-joking/scacarsm...hahahah.....!!!!....o well.........but I am geniounely pissed bout the situation...!!!!.........I dont knwo what thier plans are....but it be nice to have a date or 2 in TX....i traveled to SA last time to see them.....I can do that......but I cant leave teh state.......im like on some kind of parol or somethign coz of my Visa and stuff.....!!!!!......so Id jsut wait for them in TX....thye best cometh...or I shall be sad......PEAC EOUT

i finally gave up waiting for a texas date, and got my tix to the chicago "evening". i've never been to chicago.

it is troubling that bands miss texas all together. roadrunner bands miss more than any other label. i dont get their strategy.....