The truth about BSB

enitharmon

chemical mysteries
Sep 27, 2001
Berlin and sometimes Athens
I wouild really like to show you the truth about our favorite band ( Backstreet Boys that is), but UM does not accept the kind of file that I have as attachment.

So, if you want to learn the truth post here your e-mail address and I will send it as attachment.

Oh, and anyone who has doubts : Ask Narrot, he knows too

I know about that 'group'..I hate them. Kevin,,,is 2 years older than me(yep, he is almosy 31)..I know this cause the FAGGET is from my home town,,,we went to high school at the same time. He was my cousins best friend,,he and my wife were friends too, and my old bass player, singer and drummer, I never liked him, he is breathing air that would benifit a SNAKE..He was a wuss then, and im sure he is a fucking wuss now........

enitharmon, you can e-mail me by clicking on my name. Also, ledmag, I know what your talking about. A good friend of mine dated a girl from Irvine that knew Kevin also, and said he was a pussy. I heard he claims Lexington as his home town instead of Irvine. I was told that Brian is pretty down to earth from people in Lexington. Anyway, DEATH TO ALL BOY BANDS. KEEP IT HEAVY.

Originally posted by ZANEX
enitharmon, you can e-mail me by clicking on my name. Also, ledmag, I know what your talking about. A good friend of mine dated a girl from Irvine that knew Kevin also, and said he was a pussy. I heard he claims Lexington as his home town instead of Irvine. I was told that Brian is pretty down to earth from people in Lexington. Anyway, DEATH TO ALL BOY BANDS. KEEP IT HEAVY.

Yeah, he claims Lexington,,he LIES. There have been lies about his age on VH1 too, on the behind the music on the 'boys',,this clip of him in one of our high school plays,,,the date says 1992 or something like that,,,I graduated in 1991,,I remember the play that was on the clip,,Kev graduated 2 YEARS before me,,you add it up LOL...His parents run this church thing in lee co. its called Cathedral Domain,,he got married there a while back,,in private,,my cousin went. I really hate him,, just for the record,,Ill say it again,,,I NEVER LIKED HIM,,,even before he got rich and famous

Im gettin ready for teh big show tomorrow. I Hope some walk ins come ,,nearly no tickets have been sold as of yet.....If the tickets dont sell,,,RON HAS TO COVER THE MONEY, since he PROMISED the owner of teh Blue Max they would sell.