Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 17 / part 2

Choose the least great song from the list!

• Total voters
At Loss for Words. It is an alright song, but that noise in the end makes it the most annoying DT album-closer ever (not counting Archetype).

-Villain

Monochromatic Stain. Good melodies and great composition, however the hooks doesn't grab me.

I was between at loss for words and to a bitter halt. I decided to go against the first one, since the second has some lyrics i really like.

Siren (does your ceiling differ much from mine?)

constant, even though it'd be more strategical to vote for at loss... since that's one of the songs I can deal with going this round.

You bastards.. :cry:
One of my favorite songs of all..

Ony:rofl:, Villain, Siren, and Nick ..I temporarily hate you all now.
You too, Delirious.
If I were to organize a DT forum meeting in the next 48 hours, none of you would be invited! >'(

Villain said:
At Loss for Words. It is an alright song, but that noise in the end makes it the most annoying DT album-closer ever
I think it's a brilliant song, I really like the mood it sets and I've always thought that that ending fits it so perfectly, I love it. It may be 'noise' and it may be loud and sharp, but to me it's also somehow very soothing.. (does anyone agree?)

MagSec4 said:
(does anyone agree?)
i do. i consider it the best song on haven, and it's indeed very soothing. that's part of what i like about it, that even the more desperate lines sound reassuring, as if one could actually live with knowing that there never was, there never is, there never will be release from his chains.

i keep on going for hedon, the song just doesn't do any emotional trick for me.

MagSec4 said:
Ony:rofl:, Villain, Siren, and Nick ..I temporarily hate you all now.
You too, Delirious.
If I were to organize a DT forum meeting in the next 48 hours, none of you would be invited! >'(
Good thing you aren't, then. >D

Siren said:
Good thing you aren't, then. >D
As a matter of fact, I am having one this week. You just didn't know because you're not invited
wink.gif

Nick said:
Mag: Sorry buddy, I just think the song sucks :p
*Drives to Chicago and kicks Nick in the shins*

MagSec4 said:
blah blah blah...in the next 48 hours...blah blah blah
*crosses arms and doesn't speak to you again* :Smug:

*and keeps voting At loss for words forever* :heh:

At Loss For Words going...insane. Oh well, voted for The Sun Fired Blanks again, though it's a close contest with Cathode Ray Sunshine.