Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 16 / part 2

Vote for the worst song in the list!

• Total voters
Does anyone know any info about the new DT albulm? I hope there is going to be at least one song with some clean vocalls. It is almost as if mike only pulls out the clean vocalls on special occasions. I for one think he should do it more often. After all there was none on DD, wich was a masterpiece. But I hope he pulls some projector stuff on the next one.

I don't think this is an appropriate thread to discuss this... And you, sir, didn't even vote on this or the other part of the poll. :Smug:

Siren said:
I don't think this is an appropriate thread to discuss this... And you, sir, didn't even vote on this or the other part of the poll. :Smug:

First off, I like all of the songs on the past 2 threads equally. Therefore there is not a song I do not like least. Second, where is an appropriate "Thread" to disscuss the new albulm? May I ask?

HOURGLASS711 said:
First off, I like all of the songs on the past 2 threads equally. Therefore there is not a song I do not like least. Second, where is an appropriate "Thread" to disscuss the new albulm? May I ask?
Well, we love all those songs too, but we're just trying hard to figure out which we like a tad less than the others, so we can finally -at some point- have a winner. It's ok if you can't choose though. :)

As far as i remember there's no such thread right now. Which means you could first introduce yourself here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10475
and ask your question there, or introduce yourself and then perhaps proceed into making a new thread about it.

But, i found there's some info on the new album here:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161419
so maybe you can ask what you want there. :)

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to sound unwelcoming, it's just that it's extremely unusual for ppl to ask such kind of questions in a poll thread..

bitter halt, but my vote is pointless atm. two songs i love are heading towards elimination. :cry:

This round of the Survivor ends soon and both Feast of Burden and Indifferent Suns will be voted out, unless someone who hasn't yet voted wants to change that.

-Villain