dark tranquillity will come to China IN 2008.1.11~~~~~~

loveMikael

Challenge the Universe
Jul 3, 2007
Beijing China
:headbang:Hail dark tranquillity:headbang:

It's hard to believe!!!!!!!they will come to my country!!!!Oct 24th,Arche enemy had a gig in beijing,I was crazy!!!!It's cool,and amazing!!!!!!!!!!!you couldn't believe this is my first metal live.I saw MIchael ,Sharlee,yeah,real man.!!!!got pics with them.In fact,the show was not good...They only play one hour just because of so many vedios and cameras...They didn't even finish the play-list,that's what called metal-star.

But anyways,I 've already bought the DT-vip ticket.OH,dream theater,skylark,nightwish,they will come at the same time.:lol:

:lol:I am too excited,hahaha...

but theres no official confirmation... :err:
anyway if its true, prolly also the haunted will join them!!!
wow 2 of my fave bands in one gig! :Spin:
lucky you! ;)

The rumor about Japanese dates was floating around for a very long time, it says on dt.com that a few more dates in other countries might be confirmed, so... I'd expect an announcement soon. Even though they started selling tickets already, that's strange. But they have, like, rupees in China, so that's not even real money.

In France we too often (well, twice in 4 years :p) have some fake DT shows...But in any case if DT are the headliner you wont have trouble beeing reimbursed if they do not come in the end. Just dont be too happy until you see the new on the official website :)

Rejoice, the show in China is confirmed! :)

Hope you have a lot of fun!