Darker half playing at Alestorm gig?

Mean Bitch

and her name was...
Nov 2, 2009
Sydney
Would I be right in this? I saw it on facebook and well sometimes thats just crap that gets thrown around on there... is there confirmation?

Good to hear they are playing a set an awesome night it shall be! hmm Im probably the only one willing to admit it, but i like facebook its easier to follow what gigs are on... sad but true

Information is fine. It's just the way that people operate on it that I loathe. It's meant to be social networking but the networking element appears to be little more than spamming and there's rarely anything engaging about the social aspect. I don't operate the Mother Eel facebook page, makes me that little bit happier knowing that.

That's apart of our 'thing'. We dont search people out, we encourage people to use their ability to go after things themselves and find us. A little self defeating, but it means that everybody that 'likes' us or whatever - is more likely to be genuine as opposed to somebody who just accepted a spam invite.

Most defiantly will, 2 well deserving Australian Metal bands and Alestorm I dont think I could ask for more :D
If I see you Ill come say hi this time instead of hiding in the shadows...

Just saw that now, Like as If I wasnt going to take the opertunity to dress up as a Pirate, not that anyone could actualy tell with that jacket I was wearing :D
besides Im yet to cut it up ( I hate the fit of band shirts)...
Sorry we left on you, Wade wasnt so interested in kicking on and since he was my lift home and I drank my taxi money, I felt the free lift would be better then a bus...
What was that gig at the sando next month you were talking about???

Not a problem, lifts are important. I ended up losing the band anyway, so had to go to my mate's home.
I'm not sure about the gig next month, but I'm about to post a thread about Slaughterfest IV, which ME is playing in July.

and it all makes sence again, I guess thats the one were talking about... I doubt wade will be going to SF, Im pretty sure he leaves for europe around then... Not sure If Ill make it yet.