DARKER HALF- Invasion of Wagga Wagga.

A while off but just warning Wagga that DARKER HALF are coming to slaughter your whole town! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
:kickass:
darkerhalfwaggashow.jpg

If people are interested in going on a road trip for this to help support the boys and just basically cause chaos in a foreign land PM me and i'll see what i can organise for those involved.:kickass:

Hey Dave, just letting you know I won't be able to make the road trip to this. Going gold coast next weekend and until then i have to study for 2 exams and do an assignment. Have fun!

That long already? Bloody hell, time flies.
I wonder if it's any co-incidence that we've hardly seen you at all in the past year?

LOL, was just about to say, probably doesnt seem that long coz u dont see me much anymore! Not my fault you dislike Halford! Could've caught up at Priest!

How was WAGGA DAVE! I really wanted to catch a gig tonite, but then realised Metal Evilution was in Wagga so there'd be nothing good on. Ah well, next time.

From all of DARKER HALF & Metal Evilution we wanna thank all in Wagga who attended the show and gave us support.DH's first time down there and they went over very well.Definately made a bunch of new fans from it.The "Master of Puppets" cover was a real treat too if not hilarious for the obvious fuck up or two.:lol:
Also big thanks to all supports especially SOBRUSION who not only slayed on stage as normal but helped out with equipment and promotion.Cheers guys!:kickass: