DARKER HALF Sunday afternoon St. Mary's show Oct 24th.

darkerskintsundaysmall.jpg

Massive line up blowing apart Sydney's west on a Sunday afternoon with DARKER HALF + SKINTILLA (sa) + RAMPAGE + DARK ORDER + OF CONSEQUENCE all for just $12!! Also under 18's permitted with guardian. With the weather warming up and outside stage this should be an awesome day of Metal!!!:kickass:

sounds like a great afternoon.I love seeing bands in the afternoon. I assume it is close to the train station

Yeah dude i know what you mean and trust me when i say this place is a bit of a hidden gem. Hoping a lot of people come along as it really is a great way to spend a sunny spring afternoon. Beer and Metal!!!:kickass:

Yes it's about a 10 min walk from St.Mary's station down forrester street, other side of the tracks from the shops. The pub itself is in a small industrial area so noise is no problem.:)

Bring some mates!!hahaha

Doors and drinking begins at 1pm.

1.30pm – 2.10pm: Of Consequence
2.30pm – 3.10pm: Dark Order
3.30pm – 4.10pm: Rampage
4.30pm – 5.10pm: Skintilla (s.a.)
5.30pm – 6.30pm: Darker Half

Given a nice warm day with a bit of sun this could almost be the perfect afternoon.
Spread the word!!

Unfortunately the rain killed the turnout and because it was so heavy the bands had to play inside on the floor instead of the elevated outside stage.
It pretty much poured the whole day and we only ended up with 40 payers but in reality if the sun was shining it would have been a much different stort as the pub owner told me she had received tons of phone calls leading up to the event from interested people and they were expecting a big one too but alas mother nature fucked us in the ass. Most people knew it was an outside stage so not surprised so many passed on the show.
That's the 2nd gig in a row i've tried there and both times it rained and had no trains running which of course was the other major factor i should mention.
Still i have another date in early next year there so maybe third time lucky and get a dry day! If not then you know i'm cursed!!hahaha