DARKWATER-Where Stories End pre-listening party at Kasteel de Berckt

You can regognize the dummies as follows: they're the ones running around the castle, on saturday and sundaymorning, around 11-12 o'clock looking from top floor, to basement, checking all the rooms at the far left and - to be sure - on the right side, searching for a bunch of zombies...

While the not-Dummies are listening to the new Darkwater... somewhere... :headbang:

Easiest rule: If you're not sure where to go, follow the black t-shirt(s).

Arjen was at ppe in 2007, though at the venue only. Now that Garyeon will be there, I'm pretty much sure he will show up again. We'll only have to convince him to come to the castle. :saint:

I tried to convince Arjen for the listening session for Sunday morning, but it is too early because the album will most likely not be out until November. He really liked the idea, but like I said, it is too early for him. He will be at ProgPower as our annual guest on Saturday. We even tried to let him perform one song with Shadow Gallery, but he is too shy :).

Anyway, I will try to arrange Grand Cafe for you guys for Saturday morning. That would be a perfect place for the listening session after breakfast.

And maybe Love de Vice is interested in a session on Sunday for their upcoming album. If you want I can ask them.

René

That would be great! I love what I have heard from Love de Vice So far.
I have had the Darkwater album for two weeks now and while I wasn't totally hooked on their first one the new one really rules my world right now. It's killer and I'm really looking forward to present it for you next saturday... and of course hopefully hear a few of the new songs live afterwards.

Just got a mail from Love de Vice and they love the idea. So I will send Mattias all details this week, he will be your host for the listening sessions.

This means:
Saturday October 2, listening session upcoming Darkwater album, 11 AM
Sunday October 3, listening session upcoming Love de Vice album, 11 AM

Location will be Grand Cafe at Castle de Berckt.

René

Are the pre listening session also for people who are not sleeping at castle de burcht but have a weekend ticket?? if that's the case, i will be joining to :D