DARKWATER.....wow

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
I'll let these speak for themselves, this new titles from Ulterium records that we are distributing is doing exceptionally well for a good reason....do yourself a favor and pick up a copy!

review scores.

Metalforever 9,5/10

My revelations 14/15

USA Progmusic 9/10

Progressive waves 9/10

SwedenMetal 9/10

Angelic Warlord 90/100

Lords of Metal 89/100

Metalstorm 8,8/10

Metal Perspective 8,5/10

Bright eyes 11/13

Magic Fire Music 17/20

Treehouse of death 8,5/10

Powermetal.dk 84/100

Hardrock Haven 8,2/10

Rock report.be 5/6

Imperiumi 8+/10

Metal Covenant 8/10

MetalHeart 8/10

The streetz 8/10

Werock.se 8/10

Metal symphony 8/10

Music in Belgium 4/5

:headbang:

Yeah I was just going on about this disc in the KWTF chat room tonight. Easily some of the coolest new stuff out there, along with Scelerata and Evil Masquerade! I just got my hands on Darkwater and already can't wait for more! :headbang:

Sweden does it again!

Yeah, I had heard an advance copy and at first, I thought it was really good technically, but that it was "typical prog". I'm a prog head and all but didn't think we needed another DT, CM, SyX, style band. Well, I was WAY wrong! I gave it a few more listens to give it a fair chance and this CD grew on me BIG TIME! I don't think of it to be a clone of those bands anymore (influenced? yes) and it has become one of my favorite CDs of 2007! THe song writing, the technical prowess, and the vocals won me over!

Yeah I was just going on about this disc in the KWTF chat room tonight. Easily some of the coolest new stuff out there, along with Scelerata and Evil Masquerade! I just got my hands on Darkwater and already can't wait for more! :headbang:

Evil Masquerade are great. Nothing beats the second disc. Crazy over the top stuff. The lastest disc is great but more laid back from the second.

I got the Darwater album at PP as well. Great great album. I was hoping they were going to get an early spot in the festival next year. Maybe a Showcase spot?! Fingers crossed. If they are in the Showcase, I will come a day early. That is how much I love their album. I am also hoping for Redemption, Threshold or Firewind to get a return engagement in the Showcase as well.

I finally listened to them today...VERY impressive...will be purchased this week for sure. Weird thing is, I'd heard of the band a couple months ago, but somehow glossed over it. Then this weekend I got a myspace friend request from the band and had a listen to Again...I was sold :)

Evil Masquerade are great. Nothing beats the second disc. Crazy over the top stuff. The lastest disc is great but more laid back from the second.

That's an interesting definition of 'Third Act.' haha. The 4th album has been completed and will probably be out in the near future.

The DARKWATER cd has been in my rotation since i got it and it's awesome, also check out 7 DAYS that is a project by members of DARKWATER with Daniel Flores on drums, and man is it awesome.

Probably the best album released in 2007!! Everyone who reads this forum should give it a try, most of you will never regret it!