DAVE MUSTAINE Collaborates w/ Christian Rock Band

Testament Legions said:
That's "the story," but who really knows...
Actually I wouldn't doubt him about that. He was actually talking about his arm hurting during the tour, he even talked with John Schaffer about it. He posted about it on Megadeth's official board a few times also, and this was like halfway into the tour. After the tour and everything it seemed to be getting worse. He said it was at the point that he couldn't even hold a glass to drink anything.

But he said in an interview a month or two ago that his arm is healed and better than ever. I wouldn't listen to any rumors about drugs, since he's pretty open about that, I don't think he would try and bullshit about it. He said he went back to rehab, but not because he was doing drugs, just going there for help and shit because he was having troubles. Also he is known to often go to rehab clinics and just go there to support people and shit. A bunch of fucked up shit seemed to be happening to him anyway, like a kidney stone.

^ are you the same guy that's pissing off tharsh on the Exodus board?

as for you not believing "rumors", fine, that's your choice. its like TL said That's "show biz." I can see you're a big fan, but trust me, you're being kind of blind about who and what Dave is, was and always will be.

you have this way of "....well I didn't hear anything about it" therefore it must not be true, which is kinda fucked. I can see why tharsh doesn't like you......

Steiner said:
Didn't Dave Mustaine fuck his arm or shoulder up real bad like a year ago? At the time I read the story he said he had nerve damage and wasn't gonna be able to play a guitar again in the foreseable future.
they said it was gonna be a about 1 1/2 until he recovers from the accident. but i think i read somewhere it might be longer so he could catch up with the family life

Steiner said:
Didn't Dave Mustaine fuck his arm or shoulder up real bad like a year ago? At the time I read the story he said he had nerve damage and wasn't gonna be able to play a guitar again in the foreseable future.
I heard he sliced it up or burned it up doing drugs after that last time he fell off the wagon or some shit so he had to 'quit' his own band and go back
into rehab and start recovery.
Why didnt Mustaine get an operation if it was Nerve Damage? They can fix that. Mustaine made all that noise up to buy him some time to go back into recovery and repair things with
his wife. Goin into the Studio, Goin on the road....where are the drugs?
How easy is it to get drugs on the Road?
Why would he lie?
Gee, Does Dave Mustaine have some pride, Does Dave have some ego?
Last thing any man needs is more shit in his life. Now think about Dave.
There's ONLY ONE reason why Mustaine goes to a rehab clinic.
ONLY ONE. He needs to detox and get clean. He's got some frequent flyer miles to rehab clinics. He's a serious drug addict and staying
clean is hard. He's fallen off many times.
I feel for the guy. He's so badfuckingass.
I'm not slamming Dave, I'm waiting for second coming of Mustaine.

The World Needs Mustaine.

OFFICER FRIENDLY

pest666 said:
^ are you the same guy that's pissing off tharsh on the Exodus board?
Yeah because I tried helping him with lyrics. I don't know, I guess I worded my first reply to him wrong or something. But whatever.

pest666 said:
as for you not believing "rumors", fine, that's your choice. its like TL said That's "show biz." I can see you're a big fan, but trust me, you're being kind of blind about who and what Dave is, was and always will be.

you have this way of "....well I didn't hear anything about it" therefore it must not be true, which is kinda fucked. I can see why tharsh doesn't like you......
I didn't mean it to sound that way, its just that I said I hadn't heard Dave mention Nick aside from what I said before. Did I just word it wrong or something?

Eh, so he played with a Christian band. Big deal. It's not like his conversion to christianity is a secret anymore. Besides, it's his business, why should we give a fuck?