Dave Mustaine Wants to Contact Testament & Exodus....

That would be a great show but Exodus and Testament still play great music and Megadeth well........ only if they play songs from Countdown to Extinction and before. :D

It sounds fucking badass.
All I heard was that Blackmail the Universe clip. It sounded ok: just ok. Back in the day, every deth' album was like a nuclear blast straight to the nuts. This stuff doesn't sound too exiting to me. Maybe death metal is jading me, but I think more experimentation, more heaviness, and less structure in writing would make for a killer album that would be the RIP of today. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Megadeth needs to do a totally crushing album like demonic.

tattooedsean666 said:
I can truly understand his reasons. I just hate sitting thru 8 worst of the local bands just to see exodus or any band. I like the 3 band bill. that is what made clash of the titans so awesome

Hell, yeah, Sean!! Goddamn local acts using up my time!! :Spin: :Spin:

My ideal time slots for these three would be (open to close):

Exodus- 50 minutes

Megadeth- 1 hour 15 minutes

Testament- 2 hours solid

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

davo said:
Just wondering if there's anymore news on this...

from Dave:

Anyway, I have still been emailing Scott in Anthrax about my initial idea, but kinda cooled on the idea of Exodus and Testament, due to a misunderstanding between them and what I was told, and what it meant, etc. I don’t want to get involved, because I like both bands so, I am out of this.

Anyway, I have still been emailing Scott in Anthrax about my initial idea, but kinda cooled on the idea of Exodus and Testament, due to a misunderstanding between them and what I was told, and what it meant, etc. I don’t want to get involved, because I like both bands so, I am out of this.
Where is this quote from? I'm not doubting, but I've been following Deth' closely for a few days, and I missed this somewhere. If I missed this, I probably missed a lot of stuff somewhere.

I think Dave Mustaine is just toying with all of us, really. He SAYS he wants to possibly tour with Testament and/or Exodus and/or Anthrax, but in reality they're probably going to tour with some shitty band like they ALWAYS do.

Seriously if I got to see Megadeth with Testament it would be the fucking greatest tour ever. I would seriously quit my jobs so I could follow it around to every date. OMG it would be too fucking cool.

But I'm not holding my breath on this one.

NeonBlack2112 said:
I think Dave Mustaine is just toying with all of us, really. He SAYS he wants to possibly tour with Testament and/or Exodus and/or Anthrax, but in reality they're probably going to tour with some shitty band like they ALWAYS do.

Seriously if I got to see Megadeth with Testament it would be the fucking greatest tour ever. I would seriously quit my jobs so I could follow it around to every date. OMG it would be too fucking cool.

But I'm not holding my breath on this one.
Dave has already said that he is giving up on trying to get Testament or Exodus.....but he says he is still in contact with Scott Ian about touring with Anthrax.....

damn

damn damn damn

Megadeth/Testament would have been the best tour ever.

Oh well...if they get Anthrax that would be awesome too though..can't say I'll complain :cool: