Dave Mustaine wants to form supergroup with Metallica members

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
Ok can you imagine this group...Dave Ellefson, James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, and Dave Mustaine? Well this is apparently want Mustaine wants according to this interview. Shocking but would be awesome if it happened which I highly highly doubt.

Mustaine: "I've talked to Lars and James about me and David [Ellefson, MEGADETH bassist] doing a supergroup record with Lars and James. Well, James never said 'no,' but it's still kind of out there in the air. I'm gonna keep hammering on him. It's on my bucket list."

anything involving lars wont really be a supergroup:lol:

in all seriousness though I would love to see it!

This thread will turn into a warzone soon enough, so I'll just say this then leave : I really hope so, but I reeeeaaaaally doubt it.

anything involving lars wont really be a supergroup:lol:

in all seriousness though I would love to see it!

I was about to post the same thing! If it ends up happening I'll check it out. Mustaine's involvement will prevent it from being worse than anything Metallica has put out in the last 15 years. I'd rather have Mustaine take over the singing. Hetfield's voice is done.

I was about to post the same thing! If it ends up happening I'll check it out. Mustaine's involvement will prevent it from being worse than anything Metallica has put out in the last 15 years. I'd rather have Mustaine take over the singing. Hetfield's voice is done.

only problem with that is you could never stand it live. mustaine is great on CD now but live he is horrificly bad live and thats coming from the biggest megadeth fanboy ever!