Dave the new stuff is awesome!!!!

Denis

aka apsog
Sep 1, 2002
Beaumont, TX
profile.myspace.com
Just wanted to let you know Dave, Stacy and I each have a copy of you solo CD and we think it is great!!!! Very inspirering and moving. After my year of not playing I just may have to start again. :headbang:

Also, I just listened to the new PofO demo clips and they rock as well!:worship:

Take care and I hope your move to Dallas goes well

Denis said:
Just wanted to let you know Dave, Stacy and I each have a copy of you solo CD and we think it is great!!!! Very inspirering and moving. After my year of not playing I just may have to start again. :headbang:

Also, I just listened to the new PofO demo clips and they rock as well!:worship:

Take care and I hope your move to Dallas goes well

Thanks Denis!!!

I'm so glad you two enjoyed the disc.... :cool: and now that my move to Dallas is finally complete... the clips you heard should only get better. ;)

~D
:headbang:

Jerich said:
Hey Dave Billy here... you sent me that shirt and Solo CD..they Kick ass!!! your flamenco nylon playing is stellar!!!! Sounds great now If we can just get you a Triaxis back HUH???? I got a 2:90 ....

Heya Billy!!!

It's great to hear from you!!! Glad you liked the disc. :)
Still been spinning your disc as well... that's what I definitely call progressive. ;)
Well... wish I could get the Triaxis back... but at this rate don't think I ever will. :(
Although, I definitely need a new power amp more than anything else right now.
Anyway, it's great to hear from you again!!!

~D

Dave soon as the new Season Of Mourning is done you will get one of the first copies barr None!!! Your Nylon playing induces sadness/sorrow/delight...man so many feelings are conveyed through your music.. It is good to have the releasal of two styles of music huh? I like doing that to. Great to hear back from you. we need more posts Here!!!!!

Jerich said:
Dave soon as the new Season Of Mourning is done you will get one of the first copies barr None!!! Your Nylon playing induces sadness/sorrow/delight...man so many feelings are conveyed through your music.. It is good to have the releasal of two styles of music huh? I like doing that to. Great to hear back from you. we need more posts Here!!!!!

Sounds cool man!!

I'm glad you can hear all of the emotion I put into that CD... it's a very special disc and written with so much reflection of what was going on in my life at the time. It is pretty cool to be able to release CDs of different styles and playing... now I'm just anxious to get the next Power of Omens CD completed... then I'll begin work on my next solo CD. ;)

~D

Hey Dave what tension strings are you using on the solo cd on your Nylon? High Tension what brand to do seem to use? and I believe it is all standard tuning right..."El Vltimo Respiro" has the erieeeeeeeeeeest sounding melody's...Like something out of MacBeth or some other shakespear type stuff...