David Gold, Seoul South Korea, NECRAMYTH!!! (It's true!)

Just bought the "Unwritten Propheny" CD. :kickass:

I was going to before, by alas, no credit card. But it looks like things have changed!

Dog is still eaten in Korea. Usually, it is put in a soup called Bo-shin-ton (if I remember my hangul).

It seems very different than Canada! I'm sure you will be happy to be home, and see trees and shops with flowers outside again.

By the way, the shot with the dogs was at a pet store, right?

Every months, the magazine Terrorizer ( UK ) have a section call: " Scene report ".
In this issue ( # 168 ) they cover the South Korean scene - " Slaughter of Seoul " ( 3 pages )...
And yes, they write about Necramyth ( short text + photo ) :)
Also, other S. Korean bands like: Moonshine - Oathean - Dark mirror ov tragedy...
And a short section about Korean horror movies !

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

David, any update on the new Necramyth album ?

:kickass:

David, any update on the new Necramyth album ?

Yes sir! I recorded half the drums last Sunday (4 songs in about 4 hours...the engineer called it 'a new Korea record'). I'll be recording the last 4 songs tomorrow and then relaxing while the other guys begin their recordings. :)

Photos, video and more details to be posted soon!

+ I gotta get a copy of that mag! You can't buy it here.

Thanks for your interest!!!

DG - \w/

:kickass:

As of 6:00 pm, Sunday April 13th (far) Eastern Time, the NECRAMYTH drums are now done! It was a total of about 10 hours of tracking split between two Sunday afternoons. We recorded 8 songs, most of them being around the 5 minute mark and one 10 minute beast from the east that will be the closing song on the album. The engineer and the guys are happy with how it turned out and so am I! Expect raging thrash madness with groove and blasts! I will post photos and possibly some video soon! And for now, it's out to eat and drink! :heh::kickass:

Well, I didn't know any of this until right now.

The entire thing sounds absolutely amazing. I'm immensely glad that people still have the balls to just go and do this sorta thing. Much respect, Mr Gold.

I have exactly 31 days left here (wow!). The album will be 8 thrash songs (total of about 50 mins I think) and an awesome traditional Korean intro, written by Johan (bass). The recording should be all wrapped up before I leave, but won't be pressed until a few weeks afterwards. I'll let you know when I have a few copies in my hands. So far it has exceeded all my expectations and has actually turned out really fucking cool and fresh! + Fast! :) I have even considered releasing it again in North America. I'll keep you posted!

Yeah man, those videos sound sweet, I'm sure better recording quality will really be able to bring out some wicked guitar stuff and what not. Looking forward to it.

I've posted two new live NECRAMYTH videos from our most recent show this past weekend (my last show at Sapien's (owned by Dosu from Oathean) and my second last show in Seoul)). The band and the crowd were especially lively that night. Please check 'em out!

NECRAMYTH - "Behind the Mask of Sin" : [ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ygXfq7iElTE[/ame]

NECRAMYTH - "444" : [ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UJgfKx54OpM&feature=related[/ame]

(this one was my final song with NECRAMYTH at Sapien's)

Enjoy!!! :kickass:

DG - \w/