Daylight Dies, Candlemass US Tour

twilightsrobe

evil eye
May 11, 2003
MA
www.nocturnal-bleeding.mit.edu
I know this is rather old news, but I thought I'd post the dates for informational purposes.

By the way, I know more details will be announced as it trickles in, but is there any possibility of an additional date in New England, preferably Massachusetts? If not I'll catch everyone in New York! :)

May 19 - Jaxx Nite Club - Springfield, VA
May 20 - BB King Blues Club & Grill - New York, NY
May 22 - Starland Ballroom - Sayrevilel, NJ
May 23 - Peabody's Down Under - Cleveland, OH
May 24 - The Pearl Room - Mokena, IL
May 25 - Station 4 - St. Paul, MN
May 28 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
May 29 - Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, OR
May 30 - Slim's - San Francisco, CA
May 31 - The Galaxy Theater - Santa Ana, CA
Jun. 01 - Whisky A Go Go - Hollywood, CA
Jun. 06 - Scout Bar - Houston, TX
Jun. 07 - Ridglea Theater - Ft. Worth, TX

I feel pretty safe saying that additional New England dates are unlikely for this tour. However, we are looking for other tour opportunities for after "Lost to the Living" is released so who knows where we'll end up playing in the next year.

please come to massachusetts or new hampshire on the next one. I saw you guys play at Mark's in Bedford NH on the katatonia show....absolutely amazing performance

OMG I think my PERFECT concert would be daylight dies, Katatonia, Opeth and Swallow the Sun.

I'm Incredibly pumped for the show in Minnesota, when you played here with moonspell, katatonia. that was the first time I hear you and I've been obsessed ever since. and you have sweet local openers too. cold colours is wonderful as an opener and I'm friends with the guys in Tepetricy so it should be pretty sweet
I look foward to hearing new material... which I'm assuming will be played at the gig

Dang no Atlanta date :(

I may travel up to Tennessee to see you guys at the Muse but that venue sucks......still might go though I really wanna see this

Ahh well