Daylight dies/katatonia?

Deliverance6

Jun 4, 2003
Ann Arbor Michigan U.S.
Visit site
hmmm....so they are releasing the new alblums at the exact same time....are good friends...have already done quite a few shows together....recorded in the same studio in sweden(Fascination Street).....a tour plan in the works is my bet.....christ I want to know the plan....but the plan will of course come to light in time.......a pleasant dream if nothing else..

Deliverance6 said:
hmmm....so they are releasing the new alblums at the exact same time....are good friends...have already done quite a few shows together....recorded in the same studio in sweden(Fascination Street).....a tour plan in the works is my bet.....christ I want to know the plan....but the plan will of course come to light in time.......a pleasant dream if nothing else..

...and their sites + forums are somehow connected :)

Deliverance6 said:

This is surely something we would love to be a part of.. both of us opening for a larger band would be the beneficial scenerio in North America. Bug those at the labels (Peaceville / Candlelight) enough and perhaps they'd look into possibilities..

abstractsounds@btclick.com
U.K. candlelight

Paula might hate me for this.....but this must happen....

candlelight U.S.
PJH1029@aol.com

that last email address will also work for Peaceville U.S.....Paula is the press and promo person for Peaceville U.S.....she is super cool and huge fan of both bands...this is her peaceville address....

peacevilleusa@aol.com

Peaceville press....
press@peaceville.co.uk

A+R Peaceville...
demos@peaceville.co.uk

so get to it......I would love to see this go through......and I think it would be good for both bands.....this shit doesnt just happen by itself though....so lets all do our part.