Daylight dies/katatonia?

There is a venue that I go to, and they have a thing asking about certain bands. They asked if anyone like Daylight Dies, and to e-mail them if you did. I did, and they e-mailed me back saying that they were going to try and get them there next year sometime. Nothing about Katatonia though.

wow....Im amazed at how uninterested most of you are in Katatonia coming to the U.S. this coming year........basically the word is if we make some noise about this...then the "powers" that be actually consider things like this....I have made noise....and have gotten a decent response.....but I think the financial people involved want to feel reassured that they arent going to lose money....that there actually is a dmand for this tour to happen......so fire up......or dont complain when they dont make it here this year.....take 5 minutes out of one of your days and help enhance the life of 2 of the best bands out there....Im not demanding.....Im begging. email addresses are located at the beginning of this thread....

Email sent... I didnt know quite what to say so I pretty much just let her know that I was and have been interested in seeing Katatonia for a long time now.

Email her people! This kind of thing really is about volume. They want to see numbers!

I emailed her saying that Katatonia SHOULDN'T tour the U.S, just to even the balance somewhat.

Kidding...