Dead Can Dance tribute cd

Bambi said:
is that why yis have none left?? :err:

We've never had any - we pay by 'inner beauty credit cards', and the minute a shred of inner beauty shows up in either of us it is claimed back by the card company against our overdue accounts.

Strangelight said:
Finally got a copy yesterday. Some interesting versions, though I cant get into the gothic/metal versions at all. Grido, Dan Lilker and Imperial Black stand out.
Mick you should have one by Saturday
Cheers for the cd, got it yesterday.

haha. it says :

if i had to pick only one song out of all the ones on that tribute album, id pick this wonderful cover from antimatter. the band managed to perfectly adapt the song to its style and nick moss's voice is just brilliant.

cos they're foreigners, like? ^_^

just have to figure out how to get my hands on this album. ex-bf was meant to bring a copy home, but he was dupid. nice.

indeed. and you are in.... ireland, yes? postage will be a bitch. I will most likely wait for a local release. but thanks anyway! ^_^

Isn't it worth the extra postage, by far, just to know that DUNC HIMSELF handled your CD in his sweaty mibs? Would you be willing to pay a little more if Mick can be got to fart on it too, hopefully trapping some of the farticles in the jiffy bag for your later approval?

Light said:
Isn't it worth the extra postage, by far, just to know that DUNC HIMSELF handled your CD in his sweaty mibs? Would you be willing to pay a little more if Mick can be got to fart on it too, hopefully trapping some of the farticles in the jiffy bag for your later approval?
hmmmmm *ponders it* welllll, if mick farted on it too, then I suppose it would be worth the extra postage. talking to dunc about it now. he was considering picking his nose and wiping it on my cd, which is always a plus.

I think the price could be increased by Dunc and/or Mick sleeping with the cds under their pillows and adding a bonus dream onto each cd....one for the girls there :tickled: