Dead Prez

Sep 2, 2003
London, England
Anybody else into these guys? I totally can't relate to what they're rapping about seeing as I'm a well brought up white teenager, but some of the tracks have some of the best instrumentals I've heard from any Hip Hop.

Good stuff. :)

gayalarm.gif

I was kidding. I thought that it was such a rdiculous response that it was funny. Please don't spend another moment thinking about my odd brand of sarcasm.

Dead Prez are very good. I've not heard very much of there stuff. Their collaborations with the Beat Junkies were what convinced me that they were very good. I've been meaning to buy an album. Any recommendations?

Start with their first, 'Lets Get Free, i suppose. Both albums are really good. I personally prefer their latest album, 'Revolutionary But Gangsta', more than their debut. Check out "Walk Like A Warrior" and "I Have A Dream Too".

First of all, thank you for moving on. :]

I'm surprised that they only have 2 albums. They've got such a huge name in underground standards. They must have made their name more on the collaborations than on their albums. Maybe not.

Do you have any favorite collaborations? Have you heard their work with the Beatnuts?