deadhouse

but me using my imagination wont really give me the answer. i just thought the song would have been written about something in particular.

i'll remember not to ask in the future.

my apologies to all on the board for my ignorance. please excuse me........................................................

bleh, nevermind him pete. i`m sure he didn`t mean to hurt your feelings or anything.

i have no idea what deadhouse would be, though i do have some strange ideas related to the song itself. in fact i see between each katatonia album, after and including 'discouraged ones', some kind of a close connection. i am sure my imagination is wrong, but that`s how i feel when listening to their music. and until someone proves me wrong, i`ll keep imagining my own view about the world katatonia portrays using their songs.

and i think 'deadhouse' is related to 'quiet world'; i don`t know if you understand me. my head is a huge mess, especially since last year, so i don`t expect you to understand my points of view.

every song on Discouraged Ones is about lonliness, Deadhouse is no exception, like someone said above it's about trying to break free and get out of your lonely life (house) when it says "...and if you really think you've seen me i'll have to prove you that you're wrong" saying "look, you might think that you are able to see the 'true' me, but it's a big facade, i'm still stuck in this lonely life"

this kinda relates to my current state in life right now, katatonia are very personal...So to answer your question it's just how you are able to imagine the lyrics, but it certaintly has connection to loneliness and anxiety.