Dear Alex,

Dear TakintheMusicBack,

Your paranoia is highly odious. It is obvious you miss lightheartedness, sarcasm, and other good things in favor of degrading your fellow posters. For instance, a good tutor never assumes a client is stupid. It really saddens me that you are so profoundly negative. Please for your sake... buck up buttercup!

xoxoxo
-k-

kleo706 said:
Dear TakintheMusicBack,

Your paranoia is highly odious. It is obvious you miss lightheartedness, sarcasm, and other good things in favor of degrading your fellow posters. For instance, a good tutor never assumes a client is stupid. It really saddens me that you are so profoundly negative. Please for your sake... buck up buttercup!

xoxoxo
-k-

What's up with you? You were the one that started the stupid thread, now you want to pretend it was a joke?
:lol:
BTW Don't feel you have to explain your bad grammar to me, I don't give a fuck really. :D

Ah the thread IS serious... but not intended to provoke flaming. Perhaps Alex meant it that way when he suggested we to Opeth forum. However, that was never my intent. Why fight when there is nothing but love in my heart?

xoxoxo
-k-

Again, you see that the lack of love here is NOT my fault Sam. I've offered this man the olive branch of peace as well as some lovin and he rejects me.

rr_wreck35.jpg

kleo706 said:
Again, you see that the lack of love here is NOT my fault Sam. I've offered this man the olive branch of peace as well as some lovin and he rejects me.

:lol: Ha ha!! What exactly is it I'm laughing at here? Do you know? I certainly don't. Your post is stupid and makes NO sense either seriously or as an object of hilarity.
Rangers won BTW! :D

It's not meant to function in either capacity. That is why it fails to do so. If you'd just do the bloody reading for the course... this would all make sense.