Dear Harley riders:

Attn Racine Hotel Managers:

Thank you very much for price gouging.
Seriously.
$125 a (k)night for the Knight's Inn is superb.
And the constant VROOOM at 6am of bikers having "battles" (a new term i learned this weekend) is the perfect sleeping ambience. I only wish you had encouraged them to start that earlier.

Also, an 8am trance-inducing 45-minute version of Oye Como Va must also have a sort of Pied Piper effect, stringing in much business.

Thanks for a pleasant stay!
chupe

on a happy note, i stopped at the Mars Cheese Castle and picked up a nice bottle of Wisconsin wine for gf's birthday. she loved it last time, so hopefully it'll be good- can't get it down here.

on a selfish happy note, i stopped at the Binny's on the way out monday (after staying at my sister's and enjoying Giordano's AMAZING stuffed pizza) and got some beer from my fave Milwaukee brewery, Lakefront.

new beers of theirs i got:
- Cherry Lager
AWESOME. reminiscent of the new belgium raspberry brown ale in that the fruit is not sweet, it's more a tart hint of flavor and the beer flavor is still intact. but the cherry flavor is there.

- seasonal winter one from last yr- it's old, but sounded too good to pass up. haven't tried it yet.