dear thrifty car sales in RI

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
thank you for helping me in purchasing my first vehicle ever lats year. despite the accidents i love my car and it runs very well and i am happy to have a car for once.

however, i must ask why you decided to use the industrial strength power tools to put my license plates on because now i cannot remove the back license plate despite using WD40 and various screwdrivers, including the super thick heavy duty one that cost me $10 at home depot.

now i have a RI license plate that is bent but hanging on by one stupid screw because you decided to make sure it was on tightly.

please send some explosives my way to remove it. thanks!

greg

you know, when i had to remove the plates from the Camry so it could be hauled off to the kidney people for scrap, i literally had to TEAR the metal bumper to get it off because the screws were rusty/stripped and it was screwed on so tightly i couldn't plier them off.

it took me like an HOUR.

well greg if it becomes impossible you can always drive it to the berkshires and my dad will take it off with his teeth or something equally as brutal i'm sure.