Death Angel to play local shows

Insania

As Good As Dead
Jun 7, 2002
Sacramento
Visit site
Looks like Sac gets Death Angel again on July 5th -- It's been like since '89 at the Cattle Club, or '90 at the Crest, but they didn't draw nearly like they did in the Bay -- that's Sacramento for ya. Swarm is playing this weekend at the Roadhouse, hopefully they'll plug their up-coming gigs.

I think they are on at the Pound the next night as well but as Kill as One --

Is Ted Aguilar of SIFT playing with Death Angel like at TOTT, or will Gus Pepa be on? And what do you expect from DA, another killer show like at TOTT?

Thrasher in Sac

Originally posted by Diemer
Looks like Sac gets Death Angel again on July 5th -- It's been like since '89 at the Cattle Club, or '90 at the Crest, but they didn't draw nearly like they did in the Bay -- that's Sacramento for ya. Swarm is playing this weekend at the Roadhouse, hopefully they'll plug their up-coming gigs.

I think they are on at the Pound the next night as well but as Kill as One --

Is Ted Aguilar of SIFT playing with Death Angel like at TOTT, or will Gus Pepa be on? And what do you expect from DA, another killer show like at TOTT?

Thrasher in Sac

God I Would Love To See That, But I'm In Australia , This Country Sux
Sometimes.

My brother would kill to see Death Angel or even Swarm. We thought about trying to make it over to Dynamo to see Death Angel play. (I'd love to see Opeth.) I think Death Angel and Swarm are supposed to play a show the night before at a local club.

It'd definitely be interesting to see them (in Holland), but the airfare is just too much. :(

Even Mark Osegueda commented on the showing, the place was good and full. Saw a bunch of metalheads from way back, most of which have lost the edge for the underground scene. DA played a full set, a good balance of material from all three albums, although I would have liked a bit heavier set, just my preference. I parked up front so I didn't see if there was a good pit going, although Zorn and I did hit the stage a few times even where we were at.

Couldn't make it to the Pound, hope it was fine. I bet Dynamo will rock next week.

Nice to have met you, Deadly Embrace. We hope to see you in Nevada City? next week for Exodus. Will you do the lights?

Thrasher in Sac