Death Ape Disco

fps

Sep 20, 2003
New song up: Burn The Red City. Disco beats and big groovy riffs.

That was good. Singer has a good voice. Hard to find someone like that in the hard rock scene.

Thanks matey! Do you think it sounds like a complete song? I am going to check your music out, but not for the next 24 hours as I've got a show tomorrow and I'm smashed out tired! But thank you thank you thank you for listening, star.

What I remember of it it did definitely. I myself and without listening abilities myself so I can't go back and re-listen soon as I am able to give a better full song review! Thanks for eventually checking out my stuff. The Yildun material is tech death and the Autolatry is black metal. Hope you enjoy it!

What I remember of it it did definitely. I myself and without listening abilities myself so I can't go back and re-listen soon as I am able to give a better full song review! Thanks for eventually checking out my stuff. The Yildun material is tech death and the Autolatry is black metal. Hope you enjoy it!

Now listening to Studies in Regeneration- very good, your drummer is only 15? extroardinary. I went to uni so I'm a decade older, and I want to make it in music, you guys have all the time in the world.

Sometimes I was a bit surprised at where the vocalist chose to come in. There was a riff early on that sounded like a good verse riff where nothing was there. Also, I can't really hear the words in the vocals- the growls are good, but it sounds as if you guys have a real concept going, so I'd like to hear about it! Packs a lot of ideas into 3:24, I like that :) awesomely technical.

I like Audolatry too, dirgy stuff on Beheaded, the kind of thing you could drink whisky to on a cold stormy night, gazing into the fire.

Thanks a lot man, glad you liked the stuff! I'm the vocalist for both bands and while I know the exact riff you are talking about, it was a riff I felt needed to breath because of it's technicality. As far as not being able to understand, it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately actually. I'm doing session work for some guys who wanted a more steve tucker approach so I'm going to see if I can make a similar style work over our music. I do think however if you have a set of lyrics in front of you understanding them as is isn't as big a deal haha.

We have a full album recorded for the Autolatry stuff, and if you liked Beheading then chances are you would love he album. We're just finishing up the mix, mastering and artwork then we'll be pressing it off.

As far as a full song critique for you guys goes, I really liked it. I think it is by far the best song you have on your profile and if you guys stick to that style you have a better chance of blowing up than either of our bands haha. You guys could definitely see some commercial success no doubts.